exhaust pipes

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Big Gun ****** rocks guys i woould sugest it to anyomne that wants a really good boost from mid to top end power and low end is a pretty good gain... throttle response is right there too. It sounds sooo sick also.
look at my video i posted i posted to hear it but it is on a digital camera so the sounds not the greatest on the camera.

I'm trying to wait on a Pulse Charger for mine. I'm getting awful tired of waiting though. Any of ya'll got any aftermarket ones you've taken off and want to sell?

When i emailed trinity about there warrior exhaust, they told me it was an 8-10 horsepower increase, if thats the case, sign me up! I dont think you are gonna pump 8-10 horses out of an exhaust on the warrior when the biggest cam is gonna give you 5-7. You would be doing great if yuor exhaust made 4 horsepower on the warrior. I just dont see 8 horses from an exhaust, like i said if its true im buying one, no if ands or buts about it.

Most of your aftermarket pipes (FMF, Pro-Circuit, HMF, White Bros., Yoshi, Big Gun, Bills, and what not are just universal cans with bent connecting pipe. Your Trinity Pipes, Ron Woods, Sparks, and your "not so big name" pipes are the best way to go, they are not cookie cutter pipes, and are more fine tuned for your machine!

-hoover

Actually most of the pipes for the Raptor/Warrior 350 motor give pretty much the same gain no matter who its by. I got this from Mickey Dunlop himself during a phone conversation.

When i emailed trinity about there warrior exhaust, they told me it was an 8-10 horsepower increase, if thats the case, sign me up! I dont think you are gonna pump 8-10 horses out of an exhaust on the warrior when the biggest cam is gonna give you 5-7. You would be doing great if yuor exhaust made 4 horsepower on the warrior. I just dont see 8 horses from an exhaust, like i said if its true im buying one, no if ands or buts about it.

trinity dont run their quads with just a pipe on the dyno they prolly have a pro design and a cam or sumthin

big gun evo x its liek 96dessies not ot loud but you feel a big dif with air box lid modded

i called trinity about thier warrior stuff, and they said all kinds of motor work, the pipe, p&p, cam, valve job, 425cc kit and whatnot, gives it 53hp, but on the downside...you gotta send them your motor and $3500 for the deed to be done, if i had an extra $3500 layin around i'd be on that like stink on ****

Latest posts

Back