Entertain me, Bishes!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DANG I AM NAKED AND ON THE DOG

redneck.jpg

[quote:gqyojbln]

Do you have all of the updates installed?

Probably not. I have service pack 2, but i didn't try downloading updates because my internet is so mind-numbingly slow. Maybe i'll try that later[/quote:gqyojbln]

Now I remember why i don't have any updates installed! When I try to update it says:

"The product key found on your computer is from a Volume License Key (VLK), which has been blocked. A VLK is typically licensed to organizations who want to use multiple copies of Windows. However, if a VLK is reported as stolen or leaked, it is then blocked from passing through validation."

PROBABLY because i'm using a leaked corporate key. Dammit i gotta figure something out here. There's gotta be a way around this.

nothing like good ol' fashoned redneck entertainment
rednekracer_t2006_1_27_14_59_0_q75_f8_600x450.jpg

I just have to comment that this is one of my buddies, this is his back yard. The worst part of this is that he lives in a development. The front yard only looks a little bit better with the dead tree, piles of broken car parts, year round christmas lights that don't wor, and 2 rusted out refrigerators.

And I figured out why the animations weren't playing, and I figured out how to download updates even with my illegal windows installation. Damn dialup accelerator was compressing the animations and wouldn't play them.

c'mon this is the most fun we'v had in a while on the site ...POST,POST,POST....like my hick and mexican pictures i put on here

i told my brother to stop driving my car...it all payed off because he wrecked it and totaled his truck at the same time...and, i got a nice insurance check from him afterwards

ferrarioops.jpg

man that f150 is the exact same as my dad's. color and everything. ford f150 extended cab, stepside, short box off road edition 4x4

[quote:iizu2rng]what the **** happened?

I dunno, but atleast the bike didn't get hurt! ::)[/quote:iizu2rng]
quick get the gas can and a match. we'll tell the insurance the truck cought on fire and burned the house down with it!!!!!!!!!

[quote:40806xxo]what the **** happened?

I dunno, but atleast the bike didn't get hurt! ::)[/quote:40806xxo]

lol, but if i had a ferrari in my garage i could give two shits about that little moped!

How's come this did'nt happen when I tried it?
http://www.anyfun.net/animation/video/010.avi

You've never done that? Try sitting on a firm chair and hold one leg up enough to reach under it with the lighter, then hold the lighter just below your nads. It will "poof"! We used to do it all of the time in high school... lol

I suggest wearing jeans when doing it though. Might poof a little too much otherwise...lol

Latest posts

Back