enduro?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wardog76

Reaction score
kinda looking for a enduro to ride around my place and on the road i like the wr250r,and the wr250x but looking for one around 3000 any one have one or have opinions on them? or any enduro

It is an enduro. All you need are side markers and some duel tread tires and your good to go.

ur bike keeps on getting better... i neeed to pick more hours up at my work so i can get thiss....

i mean come on how sweet would that be to just ride down to wellsville and go straight into the trails!

I rode it all weekend in Wellsville, Thing has some grunt to it thats for sure and is a sure fire bike, old reliable.

IMG_0205.jpg

P4100169.jpg

^ Second pick is from this past weekend.

i had a similiar bike to that, but my only issue is that the supension was alittle iffy for jumping. id go with a ktm 300exc and you can get a nice one for 2k do you have preference between two or fourstroke?

how stable is it, because when i rode a raptor 660, it was impossible in the corners vs my warrior, you try n go fast and it would want to go on its side, you go slow and power threw the turn and the fron comes up

Back