"elite" quad right here (i hope)

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
oh man. Pipe, jet kit, filter, maybe intake, valve springs, 1mm oversized valves, cdi, P&P, shaved head, bore carb, 3 angle, maybe some other stuff i forgot, but thats about it . How much hp will i be pushin u think Doug? I figured around 30ish maybe to 35hp.

what is it with u and SERDI, how about i send u my head, and u do it. I have never heard of SERDI.

if your gunna flat track you should get it stroked like a 400 stroker is Bad04 has or some ****. That would be ill.

what is it with u and SERDI, how about i send u my head, and u do it. I have never heard of SERDI.

A serdi is a **** load better then a 3 angle.... lol if you feel the two there is NO comparison a serdi has up to 8 angles or more and is nice and smoooth all around mmmmmm...

"The best valve jobs are done on a Serdi machine. The Serdi is very high precision which insures that all the valve angles and depths come out equal. Most low price shops use stones. Stones can give a good valve job but the stones must be dressed frequently and dial indicators must be used to insure that the seating surface remains concentric. Stones require a highly skilled person who is conscientious of doing a good job. A butcher can make a big mess with stones."

reggie, seeing as though its taken you quite a while to get to the point that your at, i dont think youll be doing those engine mods within the next year, no offense, but if you want a "elite" quad, you better find a job, and spend some major $$$$$$$ on ur ride

well it hasnt taken me all that long if u think about it. i got my quad in april, and i didnt decide to race untill about July, so 2 months to get all this done, ehhhh, i try to stay positive. But i think i will have plenty of motor work soon enough. But oh well, im sellin it when im 16 for sure.

Okay now I am confused...You are going to pour a decent amount of money (I suppose) into a quad you are going to sell, and for sure aren't getting any of the modded money back.

IMO I think you need to spend more money on tutoring and not your quad. This is going to cost you money; which in turn would be less money for a car (I assume a car is the reason)....

no, YFZ is next. And my internal machining mods like P&P etc. will be extremely cheap if not free. And my parents buy my first car.

no, YFZ is next. And my internal machining mods like P&P etc. will be extremely cheap if not free. And my parents buy my first car.

Hmm by the sounds of it id like to be in your shoes for a couple days ::) How are you getting a free port job without being sponsered, or if you are sponsered most of the time they usually only knock of 15% off.??? ::)

ohh, cuz i am really good friends with the owner of a machine shop. And i have anothger sponsor.

[quote:tnnjccqt]no, YFZ is next. And my internal machining mods like P&P etc. will be extremely cheap if not free. And my parents buy my first car.

Hmm by the sounds of it id like to be in your shoes for a couple days ::) How are you getting a free port job without being sponsered, or if you are sponsered most of the time they usually only knock of 15% off.??? ::)[/quote:tnnjccqt]

hes not sponsored, he just tells us he is, and tells himself that, hes 14, and has never raced, i dont see how a person who has never raced and doesnt have any racing history gets a sponsor who gives out free port and polish's, it just doesnt happen whatsoever

ya....u guys caught me, i just tell people that i have a sponsor so i sound cool. Why would i lie about somethin like that?

None of it really matters to me but I'm curious of why you changed your name? I've been working day shift for a couple of weeks and when I logged in to see what was going on, someone had Reggie's avatar!

ya....u guys caught me, i just tell people that i have a sponsor so i sound cool. Why would i lie about somethin like that?

to make you sound cool and make you sound better than you really are ::) ::)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back