DRW Compound. (with pics and video)

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its a pogo only preload adjustments, beats the hell outta ya! Thanks Jason, im ready to ride it with something set up for mx then I can run it!

Yeah it looks like an '06. They had crap shocks. Later ones came with much better shocks that were fully adjustable. Looks like it scoots along pretty good. You know how fun it would be to take a beat my warrior along side yours on this **** (awesome new track)!? Fun man. :atv:

How is your 450 coming back together?

It would be awesome! Its hard to find ridding buddies that can half way keep up!

Havent even gotten to the 450, I will finish walle, then make my 79 Chevy run then the 450 I just want to get back on the track! Season starts February23 I believe.

It would be awesome! Its hard to find ridding buddies that can half way keep up!

Havent even gotten to the 450, I will finish walle, then make my 79 Chevy run then the 450 I just want to get back on the track! Season starts February23 I believe.

I'd keep up until I fly off which would be after the first corner! Haha.
Copy that about the 450. I think how they mounted the reverse on the throttle is a cool design feature on the kawi.

I've never been on a track. Be fun. Once I figure it out, I'd probably do pretty well for a newb.

I'd prolly have as much fun dozing and building and constantly changing MY track as I would riding it! Nice setup.

It is fun to change it up, but the dozeing gets old FAST.

Pat, I bet you would do good after you got to were you could jump it all

hmmm i should probably update this.. only thing thats changed is i added a whoop section. ran out of time to do any more to it. i hope to get back on this thing in a few months. winter is the best for track building.

walletrack2_zpsd31aeed8.jpg

walletrack_zps313c80a2.jpg

walletrack3_zps9c406859.jpg

Damn Weston you have had a lot of dark secrets behind those doors lol it's a great idea and would cut back on a lot o your electrical problems I like the head pipe design as well,more race only it looks wicked

Love it Weston!!! I got a set of the ITP quadcross on my 660 they are awesome tires, Wish you lived closer man.

Last edited:
Brownsboro Texas, a hour or so from you. Between Athens And Tyler.

Beast me too dude your bike is coming out top notch and I'd love to ride against it just because! Lol. Not a whole lot of sport bikes around here much less any one that can really ride.

Stop by! The track is horrible, it covered in weeds because I haven't rode it in so long.. Just hauler at me before you come lol I work nights and sleep a lot..

Latest posts

Back