DRW build thread

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2011warrior3.jpg

sorry but heres the pics photo buckets bing a pain

thnx that warrior in the back gound is my best buds the motor is tock but everything attached is costom or atermarket it can run a 100 yards in 6.2 sec

How do you like the exhaust wrap? and whats the scoop on the Belvedere in the carport?

Thanks man. So where did you get them air scoops? Ive been wanting to make some but have been to lazy....

i made them they work real well dont interfear with anything deffinently helps cool the motor

if you are looking for something to cool the motor down heat rap the exhaust you wouldnt believe!

the wrap is only like 12 bucks for a 50 foot role and if you get it make sure and get the 2 inch wide not the inch stuff

1967 gtx 440 4-speed accid diped and all! its my father's you dont wanna know how much it cost you could buy more then one challenger with cash with what hes got in that car and its not finished

i love the exhaust wrap every quad we have has it it deffinently helps

It'll be worth it though, because like warriors, they aren't making any more of them.

Ya he has twice the time in this car as I do in my warrior I personly like the warrior better of course it might b beacause I paid for my warrior and built it myself you can get attached to you quad

Holy frame gussets batman!

NICE quad! Ur buddy signed up on here yet? Warrior represent!

Why? We can all tell you have put some major time and money into it. That goes a long way! Well all know how these warrior are, and when one is modded, its worth the reviews!

Well as with every creation its not finished. There is still a major project with lots of parts still to be had its a dual perpace quad its a race bike and a daily rider

TQRA Viliage Creek race 2/20/11 me and duneracerweston

dang men we powned them 450s on our 350s on our first race ever today at Viliage Creek. You raced good weston! I was right on your butt for most of the races. We were neck and neck for a wile but I missed a dang gear :argh: I'm super sore lol had a blast! Viliage Creek is a awesome track!

We are still working on it its not finished yet he's only been riding 4 months and has only had the warrior 3 months but its pritty nice it needs some tlc after todays racing we landed in 5th and 7th for the day not bad compaired to the fact we were racing 450's his frame is cracked cuzz he got cliped when he was in 4th cart wheeled it over the berm whent from 5th to 9th cuzz of it

yeah it sucked balls... It's that dang chicks fault. Oh well at least I didn't place last. I put pics on today I thought but I don't see em. Wired

I KNOW!!!! i nearly bonzied that outside berm when i saw her!! yall need to get that vid finished and post it! i wanna see the second motos holeshot were that can am got side wayz in front of us!

here is the pics of the bike after the race and after we got home (srry dan didnt get piccs of yours)

IMG_20110221_113741.jpg

IMG_20110221_113726.jpg

here is the race results for the open c class

IMG_20110220_161447.jpg

Back