• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

DG nerfs, shocks, MSR bars+more

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

johnsmith133

Reaction score
Selling some things i no longer need. Here we go......

-Stock lights with everything $60 dollars obo
-Stock Rear Grab Bars/Front Bumper.Both together $40 dollars. Rear is shinny, just a little scratched. Front is a little rusted and dinged. No rubber caps.
-Stock Front Shocks in nice condition. $50 dollars. Fully functioning with everything at tip top shape. Needs nothing. Ready for use and should last awhile. Had no problems at all.
-MSR bars slightly bent $20 dollars.

for pictures, message/comment on here with your number and the part u want. prices negotiable. need this stuff gone by august 20th. hopefully you guys can clear this stuff out. thank you.

Last edited:
bump need this stuff to leave my garage like now haha. take it off my hands. all prices negotiable so lmk what ya got and we can figure it out. not looking to get an arm and a leg for this stuff. hmu with offers

Nerfs and Rear shock Sold. still need to sell this other stuff guys. take it. dont like the price? comment and well work something out.

bump this stuff is still forsale. let me know what you want to pay and ill try my best to make it happen. =] thnks

Back