dam noises

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

olliepop2005

Reaction score
hey people i been racing some 6 hr its fun but yea wen i go to start and turn off my quad it makes a loud pop noise and also my clutch slip sometimes and my quad is smoking blue and i think its burning oil n e ideas lol

if u are racing 6 hours the motor i bet wa overheated and the oil broke down and causeing your clutches to slip and the oil buring was maby the oil was to thin from when it broke down and gettig to hot making the oil ring to fail and causing it to burn oil

should be sence it cooled off but change the oil after u get it running for a few minits to warm the oil up so its thinck not thin or its most likely gona smoke

If you are racing you are going to need some seriously good oil. Try amsoil made for motorcycles. Also in an effort to make it run cooler you might want to run high octane pump gas and think about an oil cooler, i know if i ran mine for six hours straight in racing conditions the way it is now it wouldnt be running to good if at all when i was done.

well i have 2 other peeps on my team so yea i run yamaha oil is that good and i do get high octance gas from the gas station and how would i do a oil cooler

Back