couple questions, 06 raptor 350

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wvraptor

Reaction score
I just recently purchased a 06 raptor 350 and I want to do a few minor upgrades to give it a little more umph. I was thinking about getting an HMF slip on and changing the rear sprocket to a 40 tooth. Probably change the air filter as well to a k&n. Do you think those are good things to start with or would you possible do something different . Also is there any other realitivly cheap upgrades you would recomend? and where is the best place to buy these upgrades best price etc?

thanks

I was under the assumption that you had to rejet it when you changed the exhaust so yes, I plan on that also. thanks.

i would get the hmf unless ppl around your house will get pissed off cuz of the noise
then go with a white bros they sound nice and are a little quiter...
get a bumper and nerfs (tusk nerfs at rockymountian for $109 i bought a pair)
you could go bigger in the back or smaller in the front for low end i went with the front its cheaper...

did changing the sprocket size make alot of difference? and is there alot of difference in performance between white brothers and hmf, the sound doesnt mean alot to me i just want the most i can get for my dollar, thanks

2.5 mph change every tooth rear sprock
5 mph change every tooth frt sprock.
these are pretty close for the rappy/warr

ya they seem about right when i put on my front sproket you do notice that 5 mph you loose..

and i would deff get the hmf its cheaper and i think it gives you more power.. i can beat awhite bros piped honda 400 ...with my rappy 350 and hmf pipe

Latest posts

Back