comparison between exhausts

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

02yfm350

Reaction score
white bros e-series exhaust and quiet core
FMF Power Core IV2 Exhaust
HMF sport series without quiet core

what do you guys think is better? what can you tell me about them? Which one will sound better? which one will give me more power?

HMF exhaust without quiet core - $199,95
HMF exhaust with quiet core - $219,95
HMF any color - $ 20,- extras.
These prices for NEW exhaust

Will give you good power gain if used with pro design filter kit and Dyno jet kit.

Think this will be the best deal for the price you can get.
Check out the video gallery for HMF exhaust sound with and without quiet core.

Think about it.

I looked at just a sport exhaust with a jet kit and it was $252.90 (without quiet core)
regular pipe $239.95

can anyone tell me what would be better without looking at the price? which one would give me the most power is what i'm really looking for. I need to get the warriors hp up scince it only has 18!!! :p

get an hmf..... bottom line- the best slip on.

full systems- cant beat an fmf full. best warrior pipe i have ever ridden on.

What warriorxcr1 said, the hmf is the best slip on you can buy for the performance and price. DO NOT buy a 50 dollar jet kit, buy a few larger main jets from a local shop or off the web for about 3 bucks a piece. Im not sure where you seen that the sport exhaust is 240 bucks but ebay sells them for 227.95 and a local shop probably sells them for cheaper. A shop near me sells them for 199.95. The hmf sounds awesome and performs great.

Check out videos on this forum then go to page 2 and you will see HMF sound clip.
Try the HMF pipe at www.worldwideperformance1.com for price that I wrote.

Every exhaust system will give you more power then stock.

Want the most power out of your machine then you'll have to do more engine work, cam, piston, etc.

I like the sound of those HMF;s! but it might be too loud? I dno, I haven't even talked to my dad about anything yet.

Any aftermarket exhaust without a quiet core is going to be "too loud" ;).

My new ride will be here in the next week or two so the 350 goes full time to the wife like planned. The first thing she is going to make me do to it is put a quiet core in the HMF.

Here is an HMF on ebay, free shipping, free color upgrade for $227
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/HMF-Exhaust-System-Pipe-Yamaha-Warrior-350_W0QQitemZ120075359880QQihZ002QQcategoryZ43 978QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

(Have to copy and paste the whole link)

Agree with the others, why buy used when you can buy new for less money and an equal or greater product?

true, true but dave on here is selling a white bros e-series for $175. but I will talk to my dad. If he says I don't need an exhaust I will say "you didn't need that exhaust for your truck either" and that will get 'em ;)

"I don't care if you get another exhaust for the thing but it's gunna be your ****** money cause I'm not paying for it but I'll do the work on it" so all I have to do is find out a nice exhaust I want to get!! i'm rly not sure what to get. I rly want to make sure I do research and make sure i'm getting the one I want. I rly like the sound of hmf's. I have never heard the e-series or anything else. Which one gives you more power? that's rly what I'm looking for

hah, well r u sure? ur not just saying that cause you have an HMF? I rly like the HMF's but I have a while to think it over cause I don't have enough $$$

I have a full DMC alien exhaust on mine. It is by far in a league of its own as far has hp and sound, but they run like $450 for a complete exhaust. I'll see if I can get my girl to take a short video of it so you can hear it. You wanna talk about loud!!!

well 450 is waaay out of my price range. I'm just looking for a slip on cause I don't want to spend all the money I make. I don't even have a job. just cutting grass in the summer. but you coudl get a short vid, i'd like to hear it.

Back