• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Cobra exhaust for sale

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey you shut up
doug knows more about everything than any of us in this site
dont argue with him he is the one who made it possible for all of us to talk on here

bottom line...

-cobras suck
-doug knows best
-id rather spend 200 dollars on quality than 20 dollars on junk

I think you've found the president of your fan club, Death.....lol

[quote:ao3kurvg]hey you shut up
doug knows more about everything than any of us in this site
dont argue with him he is the one who made it possible for all of us to talk on here

bottom line...

-cobras suck
-doug knows best
-id rather spend 200 dollars on quality than 20 dollars on junk

I think you've found the president of your fan club, Death.....lol[/quote:ao3kurvg]

haha w00t! :cool:

i tell you what i don't do for a living, sit infront of 4 F'n computers all day, and get my cock sucked by warriorspeed 350...this is still somebody trying to justify the spending of 250 on a tube

i tell you what i don't do for a living, sit infront of 4 F'n computers all day, and get my cock sucked by warriorspeed 350...this is still somebody trying to justify the spending of 250 on a tube

Ah so you work at your local Home Depot mixing paint... Or maybe hmmm let me see!

I will take a #3 with a large coke.

yessur

no wonder why evilhaze is such an a$$ eatin all those dryed up paint chips
want some fries, a coke,a life why dont u work on it?

hey fatwarrioratv sux nobody is offerin but it was of u to help other riders out

This thread is honestly kinda funny but me and death are both speaking from a past experience on these exahusts. I went from stock, to stock without baffle, to DG full system, to my yoshimura slip on. The stock exhaust was a milkcrate, and not even a good strong metal one, it was a shitty plastic smashed milkcrate that i hated. Took the baffle out and noticed maybe a slight bit more torque nothing to brag about just sounded shittier than stock. The i finnally saved up 170 dollars of grass cutting money (this was before i had a job) and bought the DG full chrome system. The Dg was cheap, looked nice, and sounded alot better than stock. I ran it like that for a while even though i do have to say if anything it made my quad slower in a strait line, but torque was alot better. Then i popped the airbox lid off and rejetted that made a bigger diffrence than the exhaust alone. It was actually better than stock. Then the DG started to sound like crap(they use cheap ass packing, litteraly was nothing more than house insulation) I repacked it with silent sport and it made it sound a little better. Then i came to the desicion it was time to upgrade because of noise, and i just felt there was more horsepower with the stock header and a new slipon pipe. Plus the Dg was starting to worry me it was starting to rust on the brackets and they looked weak to begin with. Plus my friend on his 300ex blew his pipe(exact same thing) apart and also broke the mounting brackets. So i figured i sell it and get something new. I got my yoshimura, and as soon as i opened the box i could see the build quality was 100 times better honestly. The construction was more solid and also doesnt looked like you could break anything on it. Also all aluminum and stainless steel construction. The slip-on yosh weighed less than my Dg header almost. no more rust and this exhaust shines up like nothing, all you gotta do is hit it some rubbing alcohole like the instructions say. Plus teh biggest factor is tunability now when i want to ride state trails where DB's are restricted i can in less than 2 mins and i havent had top rejet because of changing endcaps either so thats also a plus.

On a scale of 1 to 10
Stock-1
Stock without baffle-2
Dg- 4 1/2
Yoshimura- 9 1/2

The only reason the yosh doesnt get a perfect 10 is i dont have the header yet, other than that there isnt a single thing i could complain about, other than dennis kirk slightly denting my endcap, but its not noticble unless you are really picky, i didnt think it was worth waiting a couple weeks to get a new one. But that has nothing to do with Yosh. The Dg plain and simple was a waste of my time, because it only wanted something better about a week after having it. If you want justice or a reason why a DG or cobra is better than a yosh, find a new yosh and a new cobra and put them side by side, or jsut pick them up and feel which is better, The yosh obvisouly feels like it is built like a 300 dollar pipe, the cobra on the other hand feels like its worth about 80-100 bucks. You get what you pay for in this world, and if you want soemthing that will last and keep coming back for more id spend the extra cash.

My friend has a carbon fiber white bros pipe with a titanium header/ head pipe on his dirtbike (he races pro here in the maritimes) man, i love the sound of that thing, i can hear him from miles away, it rips.

He he i know this now has nothing to do with anything you guys are talking about anymore.. but to the guy who asked thay want 30 bucks to ship the dam. thing...
kinda expensive if you ask me......
maybe there is some change you are comming to toronto..
personal msg me.. we can talk about it further.. i think i know a cheaper shipping service.. thanks so much
.. have fun guys....

Latest posts

Back