Civc or mustang

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thats AWESOME! i wish i had parents that would build me a car or atleast be car people

He is our only son, so we have to take care of him:tup:. It doesnt look like much now but should be done by his birthday. Street legal we are shooting for 10's on pumped gas 30psi...

I didn't read any of this but I'm gunna go ahead and say Civic. I'm lookin to buy a del sol here soon. Kinda gay but 40mpg is cool with me.

i got a 98 vw jetta.... turbo diesel 5speed,,,, gets about 48... and the trunk on it is HUGE!!!!(but my truck only gets 8 :( lol )

Jetta would be cool too. My truck gets AVG 11. I mainly just HWY drive it. Really happy to go down hill in it though! hahah

I like my neon. I pull 30mpg at 80mph. I make 2 trips to Cali every month for my kids and that car saves me so much money

did you know that the Chevy Duramax engine was made by Izusu for chevy. Same with the chevy luv. And those Geo/chevy. And Ford ranger, explorer. both have Mazda counterparts

umm... no they're not. They're made by Detroit Diesel (owned by GM). and yeah the luv's where **** lol. and yeah mazda is owned by ford like opel is owned by GM

umm... no they're not. They're made by Detroit Diesel (owned by GM). and yeah the luv's where **** lol. and yeah mazda is owned by ford like opel is owned by GM

This article is about Duramax V-8. For the Duramax 6 cylinder, see Isuzu 6H Engine.
Duramax Diesel engineManufacturerDMAXProduction2001–Predecessor6.2 and 6.5 L Detroit Diesel
The Duramax is General Motors diesel engine family for light- and medium-duty trucks, designed by Isuzu. The 6.6 liter Duramax is produced by DMAX, a joint venture between GM and Isuzu in Moraine, Ohio. This engine was initially installed in 2001 model year Chevy and GMC trucks and has been an option since then in pickups, vans, and medium-duty trucks. In 2006, production at Moraine was reportedly limited to approximately 200,000 engines per year.[1] On May 9, 2007, DMAX announced the production of the 1,000,000th Duramax V-8 diesel at its Moraine facility.

Sorry they don't make they just designed it

I say you should get a S10 =] i just picked this one up for 2400

Last edited:
and here is the Izusu 6H motor

Isuzu 6H Engine

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jump to: navigation, search
The Isuzu 6H is an inline-6 cylinder Diesel engine installed in Isuzu medium-duty trucks, and also installed in GM medium-duty trucks as the Duramax LG4. It is mated to the Allison 2500, 3000 and 3500 Series transmissions.

Back