Cheap Hondas

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
and about the honda's. THEY NEED TO DO THAT HERE! thats crazy, a 450r would cost as much as a raptor 350 here in canada... thats crazy, I wouldn't even think about buying the raptor if I could buy the 450r at the same price

wow, I got my account dissabled till the 10th for this B.S

this is gunna sound childish but it's true.. 98 warrior started it. he flamed the whole thing.

"stfu noob, heres another one of your useless post. " so try to tell me that wasn't something negative to say.

I still got this account. but if it gets dissabled I could always make another one

When noobs bring back dead post I usually dont say anything but you had brought back about 3-4 in an hour or so, so something needed to be said. Chris, I'm going to tell you like it is. You are a noob, a noob with 1000 post, you have never contributed any usefull information on this site. All of your post consist of telling people that you like their quad or something like that, never a technical post about working on or fixing a quad, NEVER. Why? Because you know nothing. I will admit I dont know as much as a lot of people on here but I will guarantee you that I make informative post and actually try and contribute to this site. Its probably a good idea to stop this now before someone elses account gets disabled.

How many thousand times have I given you warnings for starting ****? When you started the name calling and making the personal attacks that was it. Do it again and i'll do it again. And good luck creating another account when your IP is blocked.

LOl,
98warrior, I wasn't the one who brought back these posts.

and you guys are making this conversation useless

AND so what if I don't know much, I'm learning. Can't blame someone when they're trying to learn.

Bullshit. This has nothing to do with you "trying to learn". You called 98 a dumb ****. It was uncalled for, and aside from that he obviously knows more than you anyways. I just temporarily disabled your account. Keep on going and i'll make it permenant.

Latest posts

Back