Case saver

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bnguyen85

Reaction score
Do they make case saver for raptor 350s? or is that just impossible for how the engine is set up?

DoMa j/k seriously I think this is what you looking for I was talking to another member and this is what he found
http://www.danacreechracing.com/categories/products/product-318.html
Hit the drop down menu and you will find 350.
How do you like your 07 350? I purchased one 3 months ago and enjoy riding it. Now its all about the mods... One thing I hate is jetting!!!! Let me know how the case saver fits an 07.
HTH
Mark

wow thanx i couldn't find one for the longest time. yeh i love my raptor, but i haven't done any mods to it yet. how about your raptor any mods yet. also i haven't jetted yet so i don't know how hard it is goin to be

Dave, I think someone that had that GYT-R cover said that it actually isn't a case saver like the Noss was, just a billet version of the stock plastic one. I think that pro-design saver is the way to go, and it should work on the warrior as well. I need to get myself one of those.

Yeah your right, but the noss is a real case saver.
Picture180.jpg

Like ive always said.... the noss case saver is so thin i cant see it doing anything. If you throw a chain at speed and it binds up you can bet its going to break something with or without a case saver. Its a really nice piece and everything though.

Yama is definately right about the GYTR cover is not being a true case protector. I've seen one at the dealer once and compared it to the stock plastic cover definately not a case pro. There is no protection being offered to the case just cosmetic. But yet to hear if the Pro Design case saver actually fits a 2007 Raptor 350.

Like ive always said.... the noss case saver is so thin i cant see it doing anything. If you throw a chain at speed and it binds up you can bet its going to break something with or without a case saver. Its a really nice piece and everything though.

I agree it doesn't look like much of anything. But I have in the back of my mind this security thinking that if something does happen it might do its job. Although I don't know it could protect the case nicely. Not something I am trying to test either though.

Back