carrier bolts? need help asap thanks

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wardog76

Reaction score
im needing the bottom carrier bolt for my carrier does anyone knopw the dieameter and length so i can pick one up today? thanks a lot if u can help

Did the one I send you only have the one on it? Sorry dude. Its been boxed up for so long. Cant you pull one off your old carrier?

it had the top one but not the bottim its cool tho and my threads are all tore up on the nut and bolt for my old one so i need a new one

OH, then take the old one with you to the hardware store. Sure you can get exactly what you need then.

For some reason I remember the bolts/nuts being a 14 top and 17 bottom (?)

mine were both 17 top and bottom.. unless your talking length..

i know the bottom one is smaller than the top in diameter

hmm mine are both 17.. but who knows if theyy have been replaced

i dont think they have been replaces beacause the bottom bolt that goes in the bottom of the carrier is smaller but who knows

i got one and it works great! but another question the chain tensioners? the two things that go on the back of the swingarm what do they do? they just bolt on for no reason? and how do u adjust the chain by undoing the bottom bolt on carrier and rotating and retightining? thanks

to tighten the chain loosen the top and bottom bolts on the carrier, then turn the chain tighteners here is link to show you what they look like http://cgi.ebay.com/YAMAHA-YFM-350-...ors_ATV_Parts_Accessories&hash=item53e692dd53
when tightening them make sure you turn each side the same amount or you will mess up your rear alinement. After the chain is where you want it tighten the lower and upper carrier bolts

yes i have those but does the bottom carrier bolt go through them? or on the tabs further back?

that makes more since thanks ill do that tomorrow before i ride thanks a bunch

Back