cam kits

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

swampman

Reaction score
well I can't seem to find like the web cam kits that they sell for the warriors. does anybody know where to get these cam kits? I'm interested in buying one. if its a webcam or hot cam kit or something. then I also need to find somewhere where they sell piston kits too. any help would be appreciated.

The best thing to do is not just buy a kit, but rather get the parts from a few places. The web cam kits are at magicracing.com, along with the kibblewhite springs. The 10.75 or 12 to 1 JE can be ordered directly from JE. Alba also has the JE pistons, but they always want a arm or leg with the price!!! If you are a novice rider than go with the all around cam, but if you can stay in tighter powerbands easily go with the race profile, it's just funner. Don't go with the hotcam, they are about the closest thing to stock. The web cams or powroll or another equivelant are much more aggressive and offer much more power up top or in the mids.

Back