brake pads

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

olliepop2005

Reaction score
i need to buy new breaks is there a cheap but good ones are is stock good also i need cheap but pretty good so what yall think i race xc

EBC severe duty pads last forever and aren't too expensive. Avoid the no-name sintered metal pads on ebay at all costs. I have cheap Tusk carbon brakes on my front calipers right now and they seem to be working good, but i'm not expecting them to last very long.

standard EBC's suck **** i had a pair that lasted maybe 1 1/2 months. Bought the genuine yamahas last much longer

standard EBC's suck **** i had a pair that lasted maybe 1 1/2 months. Bought the genuine yamahas last much longer

Not completely true... i bought a pair of genuine yamahas for rear brakes like 4 months ago and between then i barley rode... and i just went riding like 2 weekends ago and that were full now their super super low and i will have to replace soon... and i dont even use my rear brake...

Not completely true... i bought a pair of genuine yamahas for rear brakes like 4 months ago and between then i barley rode... and i just went riding like 2 weekends ago and that were full now their super super low and i will have to replace soon... and i dont even use my rear brake...

thats horse ****

yeah it is, front breaks just dont kut it and you must have something wrong with your quad if your breaks are wearing down without using them

no i mean i rode for like 2 days straight.... im thinking its my parking brake but like i said i never use my rear brake which includes parking break... and when riding i dont have my foot on the brake pedal either...

an ya not counting down hills or anything i barley use my brakes...

Back