Boken Light Mount

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jglock53

Reaction score
074.jpg

Should I get it welded or grind it down before paint and relocate? Just looking for opinions I already know I want to upgrade lights well bulbs at least. I really like the baja style look though. I was think maybe a possible way to mount on bars or bumper....

Last edited:
Does anyone have pics or guidance on relocating to bars?

Look on ebay for the head lights off a 90's Polaris Scrambler.. Or if you have any fab skills, just make a plate off the 4 bolts on your handle bar clamps.

either weld that back on or it's time for that headlight delete plate that everyone likes to use. personally i think i'm the only damn member here that loves the bug eyes up top haha

lights

I do like the stock light setup. I have no experience welding. I have been thinking about picking up a cheap one and giving it a whirl. I do know whatever i do I want something with a highere output as far as bulbs. But to me the perfect thing would be if I had the stock placement with some upgraded bulbs. I actually saw that somone recently put some high output ones in the web deals section. Another thing that comes up is I am almost 99 percent sure I am going to get the exteneded steering stem. I am 6'2" so i dont know if that is going to open up more options or not.

I build car exhaust systems, buy looking at the pic i would say grind it and get it ready to weld and go to a muffler shop and they can weld it probly realy cheap, if you brault it to my shop id probly weld it for free, it would only take a second to weld it, if you grind it clean!!!!

Latest posts

Back