Blaster

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[quote:l7nw185h]for the blaster u should get the toomey pipe, jetting, and a filter and that **** will rip, also sound good!! But my rappy will kill it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
they arnt worth putting that money into when u can put money in to a YFM[/quote:l7nw185h]
right??? why put it in a yfm??

just wondering, whats this competitiveness between the blasters and warriors, i like both quads, the way i see it, a quad that runs is defined as a good one in my book, and those blasters are wheelie kings, they pop up like nothing, i wouldnt buy one thought just because its a 2 stroke, but i would ride one anyday. isnt the blaster and warrior both yamaha's, you're just hating on your own brand if you think about it....

Yeah I am not even interested in wheelies anymore though they are so ******* easy/newbish and everyones always like oooo look at my wheelie when I ride - whoopdee doo pussy kiddie ****. That leaves the Blaster for MX/Hardcore trailing around here and in this conditions its coming back with a broken A-Arm, Blown suspension, Blown Motor, etc... I took the Blaster out once to our local track and came back with bent A-Arms -_-... I dont hate the Blaster at all though but its a bike mainly built for economy trail riding; to do any serious **** on it it needs a lot of widening and strength mods. For $3,000.00 Brand new its a fun machine to tool around on though!

*I have also blown the entire motor up crank to piston! ;D

Many people around her can ONLY wheelie and thats all they do infront of everyone... It just gets old since anyone with half a nut and a throttle happy thumb can wheelie a quad.

Yeah I am not even interested in wheelies anymore though they are so ******* easy/newbish and everyones always like oooo look at my wheelie when I ride - whoopdee doo pussy kiddie ****. That leaves the Blaster for MX/Hardcore trailing around here and in this conditions its coming back with a broken A-Arm, Blown suspension, Blown Motor, etc... I took the Blaster out once to our local track and came back with bent A-Arms -_-... I dont hate the Blaster at all though but its a bike mainly built for economy trail riding; to do any serious **** on it it needs a lot of widening and strength mods. For $3,000.00 Brand new its a fun machine to tool around on though!

Many people around her can ONLY wheelie and thats all they do infront of everyone... It just gets old since anyone with half a nut and a throttle happy thumb can wheelie a quad.
but wheelies are still cool to the hot blonde chick who doesnt know jack **** about quads. ;D :cool: ;)

[quote:afgagkh8]Yeah I am not even interested in wheelies anymore though they are so ******* easy/newbish and everyones always like oooo look at my wheelie when I ride - whoopdee doo pussy kiddie ****. That leaves the Blaster for MX/Hardcore trailing around here and in this conditions its coming back with a broken A-Arm, Blown suspension, Blown Motor, etc... I took the Blaster out once to our local track and came back with bent A-Arms -_-... I dont hate the Blaster at all though but its a bike mainly built for economy trail riding; to do any serious **** on it it needs a lot of widening and strength mods. For $3,000.00 Brand new its a fun machine to tool around on though!

but wheelies are still cool to the hot blonde chick who doesnt know jack **** about quads. ;D :cool: ;)[/quote:afgagkh8]

lol, it's soo true ;D

Yeah I am not even interested in wheelies anymore though they are so ******* easy/newbish and everyones always like oooo look at my wheelie when I ride - whoopdee doo pussy kiddie ****..

i feel the same way.

i hate fuckers like blaster20 who just come here to talk **** when there quads could never beat a warrior/raptor

i hate when people think that if your good at wheelies then your good at riding...
everyone in miami is the same, but once i get them out to the track or trails, well lets say their aint enough room to wheelie ;)

Back