• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

**BIG BEAR OIL COOLER ASSEMBLY!**

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
what is not for sale.....cooler parts or shifter? I will give you 85 for both. if you aren't gonna use the cooler anymore then what is the need for the shifter?

what is not for sale.....cooler parts or shifter? I will give you 85 for both. if you aren't gonna use the cooler anymore then what is the need for the shifter?

Because the shifter wasnt made for the cooler it was made to be a direct mount shifter; thus I still want the shifter to shift with. You dont need the shifter to run this setup, the stocker can be used. The parts for the bigbear setup will run you $130-140.00 new, the current offer is $65.00. If you want to offer higher then $65.00 then its yours for $70.00. The BB parts are VERY hard to find used and these are in like new condition.

What you get:

Everything you need except the oil cooler itself, shifter, and hose.

A cooler will run you $20-$40.00 (depending on what one you buy) and the hose will cost like 6-7 bucks for 8 feet.

OK, how do you want me to pay? Paypal...check....let me know! $70.00 sounds like a deal to me.

I would prefer a money order since its the safest method for both buyer and seller. I use to except Paypal but I have since then discontinued my use of it after I got screwed by a buyer a while ago.

Douglas Maso
309 Rakov Road
Maybrook NY 12543

70$ + $4.00 3-Day air shipping.

Is is cool if I just write you a check. That won't cost me oney and I am more than willing to wait until it clears and you have your money. I have been screwed a bunch of times. Actually for over $4000.00 for a boat so I understand any concern. Let me know and I will get payment in the mail.

No problem.....check for $74.00 will be in the mail tomorrow. Just don't sell me out for another offer.

Is is possible to get that shifter at all???? I am very interested and have money. I know you know who makes it!!!!!!!!

Is is possible to get that shifter at all???? I am very interested and have money. I know you know who makes it!!!!!!!!

Honestly the time that went into the finished product and making it (the picture is before it was painted and cleaned up) is not worth the sale in my mind.

Also, will the stock shifter work with that set up?

Yes the stock shifter will work but it will need to be bent a very-VERY small amount out a bit to clear the setup - most the people that have the bigbear cooler do this; its no big deal. I make the shifters but with the abnormal warm weather we have had here I have been EXTREMELY busy and wont have time for another month to make any.

So, if I just hit it with a torch for a bit and pull it out a half inch or so it should be ok? I wonder if this will be a pain with nerfs?

I just grabbed hold of the lever and pulled like hell. It only needs bent out about 1/4-1/2 inch, and the nerfs didn't get in the way for me.

Cool, thanks. Death...the check is in the mail. Let me know when it arrives. Thanks.

Latest posts

Back