Been awhile, I have been busy. LOTS of pics to prove it!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

drknight77

Reaction score
Long time no see guys, well I have lots of news. I have this past summer traded the warrior for a fully functional titled near mint jet ski. Bought a boat, rebuilt me a quad hauler, and got a new 4 wheeler.

I'll let the pics do the talking, this pretty much sums up my summer. enjoy! :)

Last ride of the summer

Evening stroll at the deer lease

Jet ski time

Saved this kids float :)

At the lake whitney cliffs

About to take them both out for the first time.

In the captains chair, sorry had to do the selfie Lmao

Got her winterized at dads house out of the way, 21 feet by 7.5 feet tall gets in the way alot lol

The start of the quad hauler

New quad 1999 polaris magnum 500 4x4 Paid $250 put a $190 forged camshaft in it, front tires and been driving it around. Few odds n ends to finish it but everything works!

Its parking spot, next to the 425 magnum

Nice pics and nicer toys! I am glad to see that I am not the only guy on here that owns Polaris quads also. I catch **** from my friends all the time for owning automatic girlie quads. Anyway it looks like you had a great summer.

Nice pics and nicer toys! I am glad to see that I am not the only guy on here that owns Polaris quads also. I catch **** from my friends all the time for owning automatic girlie quads. Anyway it looks like you had a great summer.

Never bothered me I paid almost nothing for mine and they run like tops. I still have my raptor 660 so I have both sides of the world, and if I want to get my heart pumping lol

Hell yea!! Now that's how you do summer!! Real cool ****!

I had lot of rides, just hardly ever took my phone to take pics. and believe it or not all these rides we are all still safe and well, and you can't ask for more than that!

Holy ****!!! WES your alive lol, Man its glad to hear from ya, Really glad to see you have been having a kickass time. Awesome pics

Yessir Tim, I haven't had a work computer for awhile till now, so yfm forum was out of reach for me. I don't do tapatalk even if yall have it here, but yes I'm alive and thinking about selling off my toys to build a shop so I can start building more things faster :evilface: who knows. but actually just 2 days ago just picked up these two for 600 (with clear titles and this fantastic trailer) the white one was supposedly locked up, the other had its carbs fully disassembled(stumble on its face on accel). needless to say they both run now, the white one had a small screw caught in the rotary plate. Removed it and tada it runs about 95% fair. The red one had two carb kits already it still stumbled after I reassembled it so I checked the accelerator pump, and tada the lines going from it to each carb were loose hard old and leaking, so I'm thinking next week get everything on order and start my work :atv:, I'm gonna tinker with them all winter and be ready to flip them come spring :slayer:

Back