Beastly's thread

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The war in the second pic with the 228 how do you like those mudlites? What size is it running?

Yea my uncle has some on his 300ex he swears by them, for a good around tire, does good on sand too, but I like my razrs just wish they were a tad taller.

ok ive got set you guys strait .40 over is ONE mm over a 85mm bore is .80 over if you dont believe me call wiseco i do topends all the time i know what im talking about yall are running 366's but they arnt .40 over bore a .20 over is a 353 to be exact and if you dont believe me do the math

its (pie)x(half the piston diamiter)squared then multiply that by the stroke and that gives you cc (btw make sure you convert units befor punching it into your calculator)

I guess I stand correctd. I always have gone off what I have read from this site over the yeas from past engine builds. So .20 is half over (83.5) .40 is one over. (84mm) .80 is two over (85mm)

and the CC is measured on bore and stroke. So an 85mm on stock stroke makes a 366?

I Like learning new stuff. Hope I'm getting this. Where is the . number coming from?

took some new pictures today, it was kinda bright so they suck though. got it all widened and set up today and put my good wheels and tires on
warriormx5.jpg

warriormx4.jpg

warriormx3.jpg

warriormx2.jpg

warriormx1.jpg

Damn thats a sexy bitch. Crappy pictures but still. No angles from the top either? Hahahah

I really like those rims.

I got that same looking pipe on mine with the disc on it its a loud sucker but sounds good.

Hahaha does everyone with a warrior have a bent stem? Ive been thinking of buying a few straight stems for cheap off fleebay and get the Lonestar clamp with the rubber bushings and cut up and weld the bungs for the lonestar clamps to bolt on the stock stems.....

Latest posts

Back