Be careful, always ride trail first

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

drwgblanks

Reaction score
My buddies and I went riding tonight, about 30 miles round trip. We didn't notice a new cut small tree (appr. 1 inch diameter pointed towards trail) on our way out. On our way back (the same trail), my friend ran off the trail a little and the tree went up his helmet, and into his forehead. He's in a business that I cannot disclose.....so we couldn't take him to the ER. We had to glue the cut on his forehead shut. His helmet took a bad shot. An inch lower and it would have been his eye or nasal cavity. Please ride trails one way with your eyes open, and ride it slowly, there are alot of mean people out there. Especially if you haven't ridden the trail lately. We have an idea this was planned. It was pretty obvious. There was a tree laid across the path in one area, and then that branch was pointed at the path.......I just urge everybody to be extremely careful

I guess I need to add....this was near a pond we have to go around. The lone resident's are renters that are a few hundred feet away from the pond. They think they own it now. We have taken care of the pond, the trails, and the right-of-ways for the last 7 years (mowing, picking up trash, etc...) with the original owners permission and thanks for taking care of his land while out of state. Should I mention what race the renters are or would that be racial discrimination? Would it be discrimination if I added that they don't bitch when their own kind fish and ride there? We're going to find out what's going on, one of the guys that rides with us works with the police depart. It's scary to think that we could be riding a trail one day, and the next there could be a piece of wire at neck height strung across it.

I have always been afraid of **** like that. I knew of someone years ago riding a skidoo that nearly was decapitated by a wire, ******* cocksuckers. Your friend is in a business that you cannot disclose but you ride with someone who also works in the police dept?

Noooo, lol, he's not in that kind of business...hehe. He's in the service, so he could get in trouble for getting hurt while riding. Lol, I guess I could have just said that.

yah i was def. thinking something way way way more suspiciouse then that

It was a bad cut, about three inches long. The branch went up his helmet, caught his forehead and then snatched his helmet off. It definitely needed stitches. After calming down, he drank a couple, then pulled out a suture kit and threatened to stitch it himself if I wouldn't do it. Thank god my wife called us and found that skin glue crap. However, he glued it himself and is going to have a butthead from holding the wound too tight when he glued it.

o dont worry we have our dicks but nobody that mean. We just have people that try to block off trails or chop down trees in the way of the trail, i bet it pisses them off when we just take a chainsaw back there and cut those trees up and throw them to the side, hahahaah when will they learn.

The worst thing i have come acrosse is glass permanetly placed in a trail to pop tires. O by the way i did it, hahahahaha i knew the owner of the land and i rode back there all the time intill these fucks came back with there ******* loud ass bikes. The guy started saying if i dont stop them nobody will be able to ride there anymore. Well wounldnt you know it those people stoped coming i guess they couldnt keep paying for tires. hahahaha im such a dick but dont worry the hillbillies were the bigest dicks ever. I knew them, good thing they didnt find out i layed the glass or i would of had my ass kicked.

[, hahahahaha i knew the owner of the land and i rode back there all the time intill these fucks came back with there ******* loud ass bikes.

Once again a couple of idiots who want loud pipes fukin up the whole thing.

Back