anyone know how to **** up some1s comp

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lmao well i ended up fighting the kid and cracking his snowboard lol i hit him with it after punching em in the head then cracked it over a telephone pole put him out 300$ thats wat he gets for ******* wit me

your gay, everybody knows you gave him flowers and apologized for trying to kiss him in the locker room

[quote:n61intkz]lmao well i ended up fighting the kid and cracking his snowboard lol i hit him with it after punching em in the head then cracked it over a telephone pole put him out 300$ thats wat he gets for ******* wit me

your gay, everybody knows you gave him flowers and apologized for trying to kiss him in the locker room[/quote:n61intkz]

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Light it on fire.....GUAREN,damn,TEED to fu<k up his comp. period

I wish I had the knowledge to screw somebody's computer up. Not just anyone, those freaking scammers who are emailing you every time you try to sell something over the net. I wish I could send these guys something they could open up, and then it just blows the hell out of there computer. I've sold a lot of stuff over the net, every time I list something anymore I get a half dozen or more scammers trying to rip me off. It really pisses me off that these people are too lazy to earn a living, so they try to steal honest people's money. The sad part is people still fall for these scams.

yeah like an email bomb where once you open it you just get all the viruses and trojans... they all get past your virus protection... im sure somebody here could do that... but hey welcome to the site

Latest posts

Back