Anyone Else into Guns?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nice ar! i'm passing on the .260 r25. i've decided i'm going to buy the parts and custom build my AR

I was going to do the same but after watching abunch of videos of poeples ar blowing up i decide to just buy one and after you get everything you could have just purchased a new one, but its still nice to have it just the way you want it!! I orderd mine and it came with everything except the rail covers, front handle,eotech scope and the magpull mags,, i got it for 1097.00 with a hardcase 2 factory mags and sling..

I wanna be into guns. I have my eye on a few......a lot of a few. But I have to many other hobbies. I do have a jar with "Baretta PX4 storm" written on it that collects my loose change.

Thats funny Deadlast,, i also like the 1911's but they arealways so expensive, thats why i got my Taurus millinium pro, its compact..

i had one of those... good guns but i HATE the trigger up. i dont like any take up in a trigger. and compact 19'11s can be had for about $500

I wanna be into guns. I have my eye on a few......a lot of a few. But I have to many other hobbies. I do have a jar with "Baretta PX4 storm" written on it that collects my loose change.

My buddy just got one and loves it, however I will have to side with the others on 1911's. rock island armory's 1911's and compact 1911's are nice. Gotta love good ol .45's :)

I think there was a thread awhile ago about guns. Was just wondering if there's other people on here that are really into guns? What you guys got? Our line-up- Remington 742 30-06, Browning Gold 12ga Grade IV, Browning Citori Grade 1, Ruger 10/22, Winchester 1100 Ranger Model 12ga, TC Omega .50cal, and a Marlin .22mag. We've been strongly thinking of selling the Brownings and buying a couple AR's, just can't do it yet, they're too nice of guns!

Remington 870 Express 12 Gauge, Old Sears and Roebuck single shot 16 gauge, Savage model 4 .22 rifle, Savage .223 rifle, H & K 9 shot revolver, .54 Caliber CVA muzzleloader, Marlin XT17 .17 HMR, looking for a 22-250, I got lots of prairie dogs.

compact 1911 = better than px4 storm.

DING DING We have winner

This is my everyday carry. Smith & Wesson 1911 3 inch barrel
IMAG0197.jpg

my small collection:

2012-11-17164254.jpg

my newest pistol, the G26 "baby glock"

100_4130.jpg

couldn't resist making it better so i added Pearce grip exts and some Meprolight night sights. one badass little piece now.

2012-11-17162258.jpg

next on the list to buy would be an ar-15, probably a sig sauer or bushmaster when i can get the cash saved back up. when hobbies clash it's not a good experience for the wallet lol.

Last edited:
nice looking guns. i've just never liked glocks. they're good pistols i reckon... i just dont like the feel

how bout the kel-tec pf9? love that pistol! and the Remington 1100 semi auto shotgun is my favorite shottie

any hammerless semi auto pistol has a sucky trigger pull to me! but i like for my handgun triggers to break like a rifle trigger so thats while i love 1911's

I love my G23, actually I just added a falcon grip to it this eve, it made it feel like a new gun, I was doing for something similar to the nice knurling that finer 1911's have and this was a major improvement. Wg09, that's prolly something you'd like in the Glock, I struggled a bit with the feel myself b/c I don't have huge giant hands. The falcon really brought the grip feel around.

Back