any one have pics of mx warriors or raptor 350's??

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah like lol i was meaning how much did the oarts cost lol
Like i said, probably as much as y our raptor :D
The elkas were ATLEAST 700 bucks, then the a-arms were probably another 700, the axle was probably about 300. then you have all the other smaller things like the rims and tires put together were probably a lil over 1k.
well, probably about half of your quad

[quote:szi4n32v]yeah like lol i was meaning how much did the oarts cost lol
The elkas were ATLEAST 700 bucks, then the a-arms were probably another 700, the axle was probably about 300. then you have all the other smaller things like the rims and tires put together were probably a lil over 1k.
well, probably about half of your quad[/quote:szi4n32v]
your way off the arms are only like 325, the axle is 200.

[quote:1ujdli4x]
well, probably about half of your quad
your way off the arms are only like 325, the axle is 200.[/quote:1ujdli4x]
i didnt evcen realize they were asr lol.

wrrforsale.jpg

sweet ummmmmm the shox arent rec the were 900 the a arms were almost 400 the axle 200 well hmm ill get a total count its about 11g with the cost of the bike included soo about the price of the bike.... lol i have teh se too!!! go look in the qotm section i won last month and posed my se for this month

here's some pics of the se

Totaled 160 :)

all the quads in my garage

ok um some advice lose the bumper get a new one first then exhaust or at least lose the end cap in it so it sounds good lol and if u have enough nuts cut the fenders.... its sooo hard to cut ur fenders it killed me wen i saw the kid do it for me... lol

Yeah, i know theres alot i want4 to do, my dad wont let me cut them ( almost killed me when he say lines on the fenders.. ) i just go pro elite nurfs, i want hmf pipe, im going to flip my from rims, want an dg v pro serious bumber, and a g force axe, and im going to take the foot guard off that is liek next to your heals lol, and umm other stuff for it i guess

oh and my dad doesnt want me to get a pipe becuase he thinks that it will make to much noise ""( F U DAD) my quad not yours "" even though you pay for it =p but i buy all the parts

oh and my dad doesnt want me to get a pipe becuase he thinks that it will make to much noise ""( F U DAD) my quad not yours "" even though you pay for it =p but i buy all the parts
dude, have a little more respect for your folks! sounds to me like it is your dad's quad, since he pays for it. maybe when mommy and daddy pull the funding you might respect them more for buying you a quad! and you might appreciate what you have more. i foot the bill for both of my quads (warrior and 300ex) and paid for the repairs and maintenance for them. give it a shot and maybe then you will be telling your dad "thank you" instead of "f you"! sorry to bitch guys, but i cant stand disrespectful punk-asses!

[quote:bozef77a]oh and my dad doesnt want me to get a pipe becuase he thinks that it will make to much noise ""( F U DAD) my quad not yours "" even though you pay for it =p but i buy all the parts
dude, have a little more respect for your folks! sounds to me like it is your dad's quad, since he pays for it. maybe when mommy and daddy pull the funding you might respect them more for buying you a quad! and you might appreciate what you have more. i foot the bill for both of my quads (warrior and 300ex) and paid for the repairs and maintenance for them. give it a shot and maybe then you will be telling your dad "thank you" instead of "f you"! sorry to bitch guys, but i cant stand disrespectful punk-asses![/quote:bozef77a]

True dat. I can't stand these kids that get everything handed to them, and just act like their parents HAVE to do it. You're living under THEIR roof, eating THEIR food, pretty much everything that you own was paid for by THEIR hard work, and you have to give your dad a hard time about something little like that? If you can't understand where you went wrong there, then you don't deserve that quad to begin with.

[quote:b4bnqw4o]
dude, have a little more respect for your folks! sounds to me like it is your dad's quad, since he pays for it. maybe when mommy and daddy pull the funding you might respect them more for buying you a quad! and you might appreciate what you have more. i foot the bill for both of my quads (warrior and 300ex) and paid for the repairs and maintenance for them. give it a shot and maybe then you will be telling your dad "thank you" instead of "f you"! sorry to bitch guys, but i cant stand disrespectful punk-asses!

True dat. I can't stand these kids that get everything handed to them, and just act like their parents HAVE to do it. You're living under THEIR roof, eating THEIR food, pretty much everything that you own was paid for by THEIR hard work, and you have to give your dad a hard time about something little like that? If you can't understand where you went wrong there, then you don't deserve that quad to begin with.[/quote:b4bnqw4o]
tell it how it islol, My parents pay for my quads, I buy the parts, but they also pay for gas and track fee's, all they ask is that I keep a minumi 3.0 gpa and pick up after my self aroudn the house, and the occasional chores.
mclaren, youre a spoiled brat with no respect for your parents, Were you neglected a tit as a baby or somehting?

Back