almost exactly what happened to me

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
when i was coming back down, my front end did the same thing. i'm pretty sure that my front end was just sliding because i have no tread on my fronts. i dont think that i would have cut my wheel that direction, but everything happened so fast, who knows. i do have a question about that though. out at turkey bay there are some pretty freaking big hills. if that happened on one of those, there is no way that i could ride it out backwards down the whole thing. when i killed it at the top, it immediately started back down the hill. other than bail, what should have been done? i would say that the hills at turkey bay are anywhere from 5-10 times taller than that hill in the video. should i just aim for a tree on my way back down?!?!?!?

thats what i did when i was going up the steepest hill around here about 70' hill and i made it all the way to the top and losy my tration and i was in 5th full thottle going backwards and i saw a tree and aimed my rear for it,i only crushed the grab bar but i could have totaled the entire thing

Yea rider is a puss and the quad screwed up! Heres my advise get the hell off if at all possible dont try to save it, even the best riders cant roll back with any control!!!

Latest posts

Back