92 rolling chassis

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
deadlastracing said:
Thought this was a rolling chassis? You strip it already? Anyways, my ¢2.....bore to 85mm, wiseco or JE piston to match, 390 cam, P&P the head, new valve and valve springs (versha), re-seat them too, DID cam chain, cometic or versha gasket set and aftermarket exhaust and filter. DONE, good to go. That is unless you got pockets of money and want to stroke it.
rough estimate on cost 4 what you just recommended.this winter im thikn bout tearing down my warrior for rebuild, thout bout a stroker, but im just go do a lot of trail ridn and dont want 2 b left to far behind. im the only warrior in the group i plan on ridn with.sorry bout the jack but info should help u 2 ;D

20warrior00 said:
if you were to put a cr500 motor in any atv frame it would raddle it self apart, rubber mounted or not.
I got an inlaw thats got a z400 frame with a cr500 motor. You gotta keep check on the nuts and bolts & it will make your hands numb after a few minutes, but it will fly.

FMF Q, spark arrestor and its nice a quiet.... less sound = more ground!

Correct, I may live in a hick town but they are exremely strict by noise regulations, I cant even ride tuesdays and thursdays and sundays after 6pm.

Deadlast
yeah I stripped the bike right away, Im a huge fan of military flat black paint and the frame and everything else will be sandblasted and painted in the next month.
Your advice sounds good motorwise, should be good for power and reliabilty as well. what compression ratio piston should i shoot for, i dont mind the switch to premium if the power is there but no way am i buying a 55 gallon drum of race fuel.

Compared to everyone that lives around me I have shallow pockets. my last boss would yell at me for losing a screwdriver but I could take his turbocharged yamaha r1 sled blow the engine and he would just laugh saying sh** happens.

My buddy is working for KING shocks now so I lost My elka connection, thats a real letdown.

Back