• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

89 Warrior Complete Part-out

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, I have the thumb throttle...but I am going to sell the carb whole with the cable and throttle and all. The quad is actually a 91 or 92, 'cuz it has that jacked-up dual-cable carb on it, so unless it's a whole system, the carb is basically worthless.

89...yes, I'd take less for it. -mail me your zip code and I'll check for what shipping will cost. I don't want to sell it for $15 shipped and then shipping costs me $20, you know? But I'd guess that $15 would do it.

Everything that's left is going to eBay this weekend
Cylinder
Head
Cases
Crank
Tranny
A-arms
Stock Axle
Stock Rear shock
Stock Front shocks
Complete Front Brake System
Wind Mountain Aluminum Swinger Skid
Rear Brake Rotor & Hub
Complete Clutch Pack
Flywheel w/ Brand New One-way Bearing

And the rear tires are available again. I misread them...they're 22" Razrs...they actually measure 21" tall, tho.

Tires are $25 and rotor is $20...both, I'll call it $40 plus shipping. Rototr shouldn't cost maybe $5 to ship. Tires, I dunno about. E-mail me your zip code and I'll figure it up.

Front brake system is sold. Brake rotor, rear shock and tires possibly sold. Everything else hits eBay in the morning.

The tires are already sold. I have another rolling chassi coming this weekend that is 'built to race' (their words...I dunno if it's MY defintion of the term or not ::) ), so I may have some more tires here shortly. the ties are supposedly "short racin' tires" so they may be 18s. I dunno. Keep an eye out on the forum here. As soon as I have it, and know what it has and doesn't, I'll start another part-out thread. Don't snooze... ;D

Latest posts

Back