600 Warrior

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, got it running again today, sitting on stock shocks in the front (3" too short, its basically sitting on the ground, pretty sick looking though), took it out in the parking lot to see if everything was good, getting it sideways no problem, even with the PCM still learning and the engine sputtering until about 10k. Brought it back in and there was tons of chain slack......bent another swingarm! First one was aluminum, which is understandable, but I never expected to bend this one too.

It wasnt the actual arm though, I dont think that would be possible to bend, the housing for the carrier I made was only 1/8" steel, and where the tubes come into it the chain torquing the axle over pushed the tube into the plate.

Just another setback, have to make it all out of 1/4" before I can ride it again.

It rides so much nice though now with the front being as wide (wider) than the rear.

it sounds like you need to crack some heads and get that thing in the elite section cuz that would smoke n/e one on this site....

How do you go about getting one in there? If it is worthy?

Heres a few new pics of an almost completed project. I still want to figure something out with the front fenders, cant quite make them look good. And I still need to find some titanium fill rod to finish welding up the exhaust so I can put the cover piece back on the muffler. And need to find out if I can street legalize it here so I know what kind of wheels/tires I am going to buy. If I cant i need to order a set of holeshot hds on itp T9s, if i can...a set of duros mounted on itp steels.

http://www.geocities.com/jonaddis842003/Warrior/frt.JPG
http://www.geocities.com/jonaddis842003/Warrior/frtrt.JPG
http://www.geocities.com/jonaddis842003/Warrior/right.JPG

And about the power being usable in a quad, its surprising how many gears I can actually use, I really dont spend that much time in first gear even though it will take me to 65mph. I spend the majority of the time switching between 2nd and 3rd, but 4th gets used in straights a bit. The problem is that with the tires I have right now it has too much power anywhere above 12000 that i have to switch up a gear or its just sideways the whole time.

And for durability, I have been beating the living piss out of this thing and havent had a single problem with it yet.

Put on the Holeshot HDs today, and I had no idea what I was missing out on. My old Razrs were pretty worn, almost bald, but they never hooked anything like these tires do. Before in grass or dirt it would just spin or go sideways, now I have a hard time turning the tires over when I want to....its actually kind of scary, now that all 110hp is actually getting to the ground it just lifts the front end anytime I get into the throttle.

I would definitely recommend these tires to anyone else.

that thing couod be elite i tihnk dress the out side up a lil and hell yes

wheelie video please?

Not yet...dont have a grab bar at the moment...dont want to smash up the RR brake light if I overdo it, which is possible not being too used to twist throttle yet, this is the first machine I have owned with a twist. Im putting together a compliation though.

god damn thats sick in going to do that but with a banshee chassis so that the rad will mount in perfectly

god damn thats sick in going to do that but with a banshee chassis so that the rad will mount in perfectly

I was quite surprised how perfectly the stock radiator from the bike mounted in there. It actually fits perfect under the stock fender, didnt require any frame mod whatsoever. But a banshee chassis bike hybrid would be cool.

Latest posts

Back