450r

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

atv

Reaction score
Hell yea well ive been talking with my dad and he now thinking about it and instead of buying a Dirtbike im gonna sell my 350 and buy a 450r W00t ill send the link in a mo but if i can get anywhere from 3900+ i can get a 450r it is an 05 with a couple of mods including a cam mod and its super clean with cut fenders

http://philadelphia.craigslist.org/mcy/202491371.html

And it is only the 450r not the other 2 quads

Good idea?

Lol if you buy the shocks then u need to buy the whole quad...
And i ALMOST have the 450 now im just trying to talk my dad into it lol and im super close cause i keep bugging him...

I don't want another 350..Im not happy with mine and will be getting a 450 to ride MX with. Keeping my warrior and buiding it for trails only

So your raptor shocks..not the 450 shocks.

I don't want another 350..Im not happy with mine and will be getting a 450 to ride MX with. Keeping my warrior and buiding it for trails only

So your raptor shocks..not the 450 shocks.

Lol so wait a minute you want me to try and sell my 350 with no front shocks?

doit, that is no fender cut, its a fender elimination, i think you might want to buy a set and shave them the way you like it, i dont like the scoops like HELLLOOO

doit, that is no fender cut, its a fender elimination, i think you might want to buy a set and shave them the way you like it, i dont like the scoops like HELLLOOO

HUh? lol and yea i just have to talk my dad into sellin my raptor now

[quote:m08se6cx]doit, that is no fender cut, its a fender elimination, i think you might want to buy a set and shave them the way you like it, i dont like the scoops like HELLLOOO

HUh? lol and yea i just have to talk my dad into sellin my raptor now [/quote:m08se6cx]
the honda front fenders screw off ;)

oooo lol after i posted that im like wait are those fenders like the blaster fenders lol
and I just talked to my dad and he might go look at it this weekend... so if he thinks its ok ( being the pretective turd that he is ) lol then i got it but first must sell my RAPTOR

but this one has less then 10 hours on it with a bunch of mods... or not a bunch but still

i think that 450r looks ugly as hell without those front fenders. but i wouldnt think twice about getting it. those things are awesome. i sat on a brand new one at this dealer in town but thats it. it fits me pretty good. wish i could have one. but i would definatly get some front fenders :p

get it haha!!

the 05 motors are putting better horses out than the 06 and 07s and have the reliability on top of that. its just a great bike. everything works incredibly well and is worth the money. if your paying cash you should be able to pick up a worked 450r for around 5 grand. they are awesome either way (worked or stock) and don't think twice.

-ant

There's a guy at the end of the road were I live. I talked to him yesterday he said he owes 3400 on his 05 450R. This thing has barely bene rode. The only thing he has dont to it is put some nerf bars on it. Im now trying to sell mine and take the money and buy his bike. Do you guys think its a pretty good deal?

There's a guy at the end of the road were I live. I talked to him yesterday he said he owes 3400 on his 05 450R. This thing has barely bene rode. The only thing he has dont to it is put some nerf bars on it. Im now trying to sell mine and take the money and buy his bike. Do you guys think its a pretty good deal?

yes i would pay 3500 or so for an 05 450, mods don't add much for re-sale, so i wouldn't really take into consideration for mods. ie nerfs, exhaust, intake... that might cost you like 500 depending on what you get, (assuming slip on, and stock air box). i would for cams, high comp. piston etc.

to the other kid who wants to buy the 450r, if i were you i would go for it, but it'd offer him 3500.

they are both good deals, get er done!

Well i cant find **** on anyone who wants to buy a raptor350 i tink 3900 is to much but im gonna wait a little bit more till i start lowering the price cause even the kids at my school said they could buy a 01 660 for like 3500 so i guess i gotta lower the price

The '01 rap transmission is garbage though, that would be the reason it would sell for such a low price.

Back