400ex? take a look

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
looks good, but the price seems kinda average, around here you can find those for a good deal from 15-17

eh if i were you i would take a little more time to find something newer, i saw a couple today on CL that were around that price and newer. im assuming you live in or near quincy illinois? im not to far from there, maybe 45 minutes

$2,100 seems high to me for a 400EX. If it were a TRX250R it would be a good price, it looks to be in decent shape. Renthal bars, Yoshimura Exhaust, and some graphic kit... I would try to find a better deal.

thats red one in quincy is sold. and im looking for a stock four wheeler i dont care for it being bored and around me that price aint bad 1800. cant really find anything newer for under 2000

please dont get a raptor 660.. too many problems..

i might be getting a raptor 700 this weekend.

Yes, I would rather be safe though and get a 2002-2005. It is easier to get power out of a 660 than a 700R. There are things you can get for the 660 that you cant on the 700R, like a WillyKiller 3-plug head (or other brands) and FCR carbs.

what exactly is a 3 plug head? 3 spark plugs? anyone have a pic of it or anything?

Yep, 3 plugs. I dont have any pics, but look around on RaptorForums, I am sure they are there somewhere.

Back