• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2004 Breeze F/S- good condition-any offers welcome

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
im waiting for 2007 to get my new 450.. waiting to see if the honda/yami's are fuel injected like the ltr is.. it will probably be yami or suzuki for me though, for sponsorship reasons..

Yeah see me I want the carbureted YFZ.

honda sent out an email to all current 06 450r owners asking if they would buy an efi upgrade for 500-600 bucks. We could see an 07 efi r for sure. any news on the yami efi?

yea but you have to change maps and all that junk. efi leads to alot more money compared to a carb especially when all you have to do is change a few jets conpared to buying computer crap for the efi.

WOW let the kid get wutever he wants... death shadow why dont you own a yfz? you seem so knowlegable about them! google them apples!

untitled2ga.png
got them off google

then sell it damn it!
uncle20sam1vn.jpg
TO BUY THIS QUAD... i googled that too!

WOW let the kid get wutever he wants... death shadow why dont you own a yfz? you seem so knowlegable about them! google them apples!
because wouldyou rather beat a yfz or 450r with a yfz/450r or rather lets say a worrior..... then you could tell the other rider on the yfz/450r GoOgLe that BITCH!!!! ::) ::) :p

hey i never said deaths warrior cant beat bikes, i think its a sweet bike... but ask him how much money he had to dump into it to get there GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOGLE THAT MOTHA PUCKAAAAAA

i think that doug has an '06 yfz comin in sometime soon :p

im still waiting til the '07's come out though, i think they will have redesigned suspension on them also..

oh yah, good luck sellin the breeze :p

i think that doug has an '06 yfz comin in sometime soon :p

im still waiting til the '07's come out though, i think they will have redesigned suspension on them also..

"if" I got a YFZ it would be a 2006. The suspension doesnt bother me none because I would be putting aftermarket shocks, axle, and A-Arms on anyway... Also I fear the 2007 YFZs will have EFI and I want carbureted!!

[quote:6lvphka2]i think that doug has an '06 yfz comin in sometime soon :p

"if" I got a YFZ it would be a 2006. The suspension doesnt bother me none because I would be putting aftermarket shocks, axle, and A-Arms on anyway... Also I fear the 2007 YFZs will have EFI and I want carbureted!![/quote:6lvphka2]

haha, wake up and smell the roses doug, efi is the new trend :D :-*

[quote:wye8cpgg]

"if" I got a YFZ it would be a 2006. The suspension doesnt bother me none because I would be putting aftermarket shocks, axle, and A-Arms on anyway... Also I fear the 2007 YFZs will have EFI and I want carbureted!!

haha, wake up and smell the roses doug, efi is the new trend :D :-*[/quote:wye8cpgg]

Maybe it is but I will take carbureted on an ATV any day right now! lol

idk i was just wondering if it was cheap my friend might want it as he,ll take any quad now hes that despewrate he even looked at a 90 lol

Back