• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2003 z400 for sale or trade

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
not saying thats what youre out to do but if theres something that doesnt belong in there then its not good in any case. go on ebay and find a good motor and swap them? thats my thought

thats what i told him...i told them it would be cheaper then he could also part out his engine....hes really really lazy...he wont do anything i tell him to....ill prob talk him into it though.

thats what i told him...i told them it would be cheaper then he could also part out his engine....hes really really lazy...he wont do anything i tell him to....ill prob talk him into it though.

You don't make any ******* sense. Do you relise that?

after my ordeal with my warrior id say alot of things. But the short of it is sell it to someone you never met before.........Not a freind or family member and hope that he doest rember where you live. Unless you disclose the complete problem to the best of your knowlegde before the sale and you are on here but sell it as is.....with known problems

I think what jason is saying is sometimes you're all over the place with your writing. Sometimes it doesn't make since and we have to kind of put things together to figure it out...

^^^hahaha i am like that....o and i already sold my other warrior for 900 and i just finished it yesterday. hahaha i met a kid when i was riding today he said he would def buy it for 900 i showed him pics and everything hes going to come get it this week. hahaha i think thats soo funny.

Cool, congrats! Now buy some shocks and a clutch and go riding...lol

hahahaha i went riding today at a park to get some practice in because the weather is supose to get cold again =[ so anyways i think my clutch is totaly almost gone....it would only catch good in 1st and 2nd every other gear if i guned it it would wind out then catch soon later. hill climbs were the worst hahaha almost rolled down one today because the clutch was slipping.

Latest posts

Back