2001 Warrior/Pro Curcuit T4

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Booooo!!! I feel the sudden urge to eat a banana and sit on the porch for a while!!! ;D ;) ;D

Booooo!!! I feel the sudden urge to eat a banana and sit on the porch for a while!!! ;D ;) ;D

If you can't say anything nice; then don't say anything at all!!!!

hmm... hmf sounds alot better IMO.. but nice to see yeah geeting some parts in that bitch! when are you getting your tires on? i thought i seen a pic of them the other day..... the stock ballons look horrible......btw nice choice of music ::) ::) :p :D

hmm... hmf sounds alot better IMO.. but nice to see yeah geeting some parts in that bitch! when are you getting your tires on? i thought i seen a pic of them the other day..... the stock ballons look horrible......btw nice choice of music ::) ::) :p :D

HMF is just to loud; The PC T4 pipes are built 100x better then HMF and for performance gains not just noise makers.

That clip also doesnt do the thing justice, he is just brum brumming the throttle a little - its also pretty loud and very deep sounding.

i like that T4, but i also like my yoshi :) im not a big fan of HMFs, everyone has them now...
yeah true true... when i bought mine i olny knew of 2 ppl owning one and both siad they were really good... and id have to agree with them ;D

Latest posts

Back