• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2001 Beartracker f/s or trade- VERYY Clean bike

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

warriorxcr1

Reaction score
Hey guys... this is my dads bike that he bought to have just incase he needed it. it was ridden about 5 times by my (slow riding) brother while we were the owners and was extremely well taken care of. a new stem was installed when we bought the bike as well as professional service upon our pick up. last owner was brother of owner (dealership) that we purchased this from, and always had the bike in to be taken care of after every ride.

FRESH STEM, REAR SKID, ITP STEEL RIMS ON ALL 4 CORNERS, TRAIL WOLF FRONTS, SPIDER TRACK REARS!! i will also throw in stock set of rims/tires.

very clean and fun!! normal trail blemishes but the bike simply amazes everyone by firing right up, even when cold. great investment as something extra or for chores.

make me an offer and i am sure to work with you. only reason for sale is that father wants a boat. Will consider trade for something sporty ie.) blaster, 400ex (and ill throw in cash for upper quality bike), etc.

pm me with your email addy and i can send you pics if interested. bike is awesome!!

-ant

Latest posts

Back