2 or 4

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
have you ever rode a real sport quad? because some of them will suprise you at how fast they are. I would say go for the quad because you are use to them. but get a 400-450 cause i am pretty board with the power of mine. one of my friends has a 450r and another friend has a yz250f and the 450r is alot faster.

oh ya, don't get a 2 strock. the power is fun but the work you have to put into them sucks.

Dude no offense but after riding that recon when you hop on a real sportquad you will be in another world. If anyone around you has a warrior or a sportquad ask them if you can take it for a spin around the yard and you'll never look back. I would say being new to riding dirtibikes and not being very big a 125 2 stroke or a 250f would tear your ass up haha.

have you ever rode a real sport quad? because some of them will suprise you at how fast they are. I would say go for the quad because you are use to them. but get a 400-450 cause i am pretty board with the power of mine. one of my friends has a 450r and another friend has a yz250f and the 450r is alot faster.

that kind of makes sense..

a 450r might be a little much for a guy going from recon to sport quad but 400 ex's would be good. But the 'o3's and older didn't come with reverse so if you want reverse you will need an 'o3 + or something else. a crf250f will prob kick your ass too. my brother's friend has one and hes like 12 turning 13 in july and hes ****** spoiled he has his old 2001 honda XR 50 DANGLING from his ceiling in his room, he has a 2004 CRF150 AND a '05 or 06 honda CRF250f. He says that the 250 is a ****** beast and you can pretty much pop a wheelie just from the torgue or power in almost any gear. Sometime this year I am going to get him to bring his bikes out either to my uncles farm or his grandpa's old airplane strip (grass) to race him on his 150 but I will test out his 250.

another suggestion! you should get a warrior!

Ha, my freind's have 450r's.400ex's 300ex's. i have ridden the 450rs they needed a 2 guys to take me off of it, i LOVED it, Sooo much power, one flick of the bars and i was in a slide,.......oh yea... you know what...**** dirtbikes, quads are the way to go!!!! so now all i need is money............

but wait!! i just got offerd a '96 cr 125 with mod's....????

dammit boy quit screwin everyone around, you already made up your mind like 5 minutes ago, remember?
::)

but wait!! i just got offerd a '96 cr 125 with mod's....????

:-/ DUDE WHY ARE YOU EVEN ON THIS SITE IT IS A YFM350 SITE?
Im sure there is a forum for recon owners somewhere
MY ADVICE IS TO BUY A WARRIOR .......

JUST CURIOUS BUT IT SEEMS YOU ASK A LOT OF NONSENSE QUESTIONS THAT YOU ANSWER FOR YOURSELF? .~Benjie~.

[quote:eek:34j77ll]but wait!! i just got offerd a '96 cr 125 with mod's....????

dammit boy quit screwin everyone around, you already made up your mind like 5 minutes ago, remember?
::)[/quote:eek:34j77ll]

haha..srry just saying im not 100% sure.... sorry!!!

[quote:65uowbhi]but wait!! i just got offerd a '96 cr 125 with mod's....????

:-/ DUDE WHY ARE YOU EVEN ON THIS SITE IT IS A YFM350 SITE?
Im sure there is a forum for recon owners somewhere
MY ADVICE IS TO BUY A WARRIOR .......

JUST CURIOUS BUT IT SEEMS YOU ASK A LOT OF NONSENSE QUESTIONS THAT YOU ANSWER FOR YOURSELF? .~Benjie~.
[/quote:65uowbhi]
This is the only site that excepts retards as peers...

lol ahahahhahaahahahhahahahaahahahahahahahahahah klutch your the ******* man!

bro get a 450.... save and you'll be happy. the money will not be wasted!!

HONESTLY....me...450....= disater...im not sure if yall knew of not, but at one point i wanted to do a backflip on my recon, ask Yama if you dont belive me...

HONESTLY....me...450....= disater...im not sure if yall knew of not, but at one point i wanted to do a backflip on my recon, ask Yama if you dont belive me...

this is true. It really took me a while to convince him that he probably couldn't backflip his recon.

Dont tell me i have to go into another 2 stroke vs. 4 stroke rant and tell why the 2 stroke motor is superior again. ;D

here we go haha..... it just depends on what you want. as long as your riding and are getting enough out of your motor, nothing is better than what your on; two or four stroker.

hcr- it can be done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if you build a ramp and have some serious landing room sure why the hell not haha

Back