1st wheelie pic

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

boondock

Reaction score
25ur1o9.jpg

I had a few better wheelies but pics turned out really blurry had digi cam on wrong setting.Was trying to figure out teh ole beast balance point .

when i wheelie mine the balance point seems to be almost straight up but it goes forever, or until i run out of field.

HELMET!!!!! yeah, my first wheelies resulted in a 90 degree bent grab bar, i can do em pretty good now its loads of fun tho

No I wasnt barefooted lol I had shoes on. And the helmet was in house.I wasnt out riding just doing low speed wheelies beside house was all. I know I know gear gear gear lol .... :-X :-X :-X

..........Benjie p.s Ill get some 12 oclock pics tomorrow

..........Benjie p.s Ill get some 12 oclock pics tomorrow

be careful with that, especially on grass, bends real easy really sudden and you might end up on the ground or with your exhaust packed with grass

nice. ive been trying to wheelie but i might need something adjusted. it doesnt give enough power to pop up. even when im leaning back. im 133 pounds! help me out people! Lol, cant wait to start doing wheelies like all of you guys.

nice. ive been trying to wheelie but i might need something adjusted. it doesnt give enough power to pop up. even when im leaning back. im 133 pounds! help me out people! Lol, cant wait to start doing wheelies like all of you guys.

this is how i learned. put your right foot in the grab bar other on the peg, hit the gas and dont let off until its standing in about the 11 aclock position and control it with the throttle from there. practice grasshopa...it is the key. lol

Lean back, and hit the gas, if your bike doesnt have the power to lift up on its own the pop the clutch ;) I twelved it twice before I mastered wheelies.

COol pic btw.

Back