• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

1998 Yamaha Warrior. Parts or whole

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
what about th rear axle and carrier? what would you take for the wiring harness and rear axle and axle carrier?

Rear axle is sold pending payment.
Make an offer on the carrier and the wiring harness.

I will look at it soon. I am in class about 100 miles from the house and wont be back home until Friday night

Did you want the headlights and bracket. I have one before you that asked for the bracket.. I am in class about 100 miles from home and wont be there until late Friday..

Actually, I dont need the bracket, just the lights. I also need front and rear fenders depending onthe condition. Think about how much you want for those things... I could come down from MD over the weekend to pick them up if the price sounds good. Thanks

rmilli is an easy & honest person to do business with. I got a great deal on the parts I needed, and there are lots of good parts left.

axle is still available and the headlight bracket. I am having a issue getting the axle out of the carrier. The carrier is also still available..

I would like to get $60 shipped for the axle. I should have it off this weekend

Latest posts

Back