.020 over build

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And even with my spanner I still can't get my front shocks to tighten on rebound which sucks I got the **** beat out of me and had whiskey throttle cause of it

ududeqa6.jpg

No terrain I can't conquer

ahumuhy5.jpg

Gotta mount these before I go out Sunday with Cj hitting the trails again but with 660 rear shock and tensioned fronts this time no more whippings for me I'm showing these trails how we do

I had to notch my skid also. The dogbone sat so low to the ground that i actually left lines on the trails. Trust me its not worth it.

6ec947ae86da11e2a23322000aaa04c3_7.jpg

Why would you lower a trial rider? Gear it down or up depending on the terrain maybe, but lower it. That is like running a smaller diameter tire on the rear and wondering why your skid plate drags.

Because the stock rear shock sucks and by going to an 01 660 rear it sets the chain angle bad but it can handle a lot more abuse from jumps an whoops with out straining the rider or the bike it's like the Cadillac of stock shocks with more travel

Believe me it changes nothing about the gearing or power transfer it actually helps plant the rear wheels on the ground a lot better and still having maximum stability

I lowed it to get close to stock height. If you read before you posted you would see it has a 660 stock which raises it about 2" heigher then stock.

Back