Northern Midwest ride - Lets try this agian!!! post up if interested

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1998yamahawarrior

Reaction score
Well its gonna be riding season agian here. I REALLY wanna do a Midwest Ride. So Im gonna try organizing one agian. We can decide on a place anywhere around to stay centralized to all. 3 possible places off the top of my head would could be - Lakeview OHV park in Solon, Ia - The massive amount of trails around Black River Falls, WI - Atv park in Rockford, IL(dont remember the name of it. Theres also the local trails, but thats just trail riding. All of these places either are part of a camp ground or have one very local. So that would be the cheapest and probably the best option for atleast a 2 day ride!

Lets get this figured out, for me anytime between mid April til the end of August is open for the time being. Lets make this happen this year!!!!!!:tup:

Well right now Im just shooting for interest in going. Once we have a few guys the deciding on place and time will come. I try to shoot for a place in between everyone, especially since the cost of gas and hauling atvs a long distance gets pricy.

I would be all in for the Black River Falls area it's bout an hour and 40 minutes from here

I'm in just need to know when and where, well and to convince someone to let me out of her sight.

10 hr drive for me. I'd be fun I could somehow find the time and money to go.

I'm in just need to know when and where, well and to convince someone to let me out of her sight.

Yep, been there. The wife pretty much lets me go now,its not worth the headache i can give her!!!!LOL

So it looks like there might be enough interested. The 2guy that bought what was left of my red one siad they may be willing depending on when. Still trying to get them to sign up here.

Yeah I'm thinking about stopping at the jewelers tomorrow for valentines. Should earn me some brownie points for a while.

As for time, whenever its warm. I think June wouldn't be too hot.

Gonna pop this back up to the top. Oh and Yamahauler, get your buddys to sign up here to. We need more Wisconsin members!!!

Also you local guys for sure post up the month that would work best for you, so we can get it narrowed down to atleast a month to do it in.

Back