ohio ride

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2kwarr

Reaction score
we all need to get together soon, i am itching to ride any ideas on when and where?

I was at Bear Creek yesterday, open all year. And the weekend before I was at Crow Canyon. I live just south of Canton in Magnolia. Bear Creek is 5 miles from my house, and Crow Canyon is 17 miles from me. But their are all kind of trails around our place.

i would go to either bear creek or crow again soon, i just wanna ride

A day crow ride would be cool. Lets plan to get us all together thou. Im tearing my quad apart after thanksgiving thou. Beastly and 87 are bothe building theres up too. Lets try to plan a big spring ride?

On a side note, I took my dads sportsman 700 out to wellsville all last weekend. Had a fuggin blast. I need a utility quad. There like Cadillacs on the trails.

think i might shoot down to bear creek this saturday to put around a bit

If you see a black F150 pulling a 24' enclosed trailer out their, that would be me.

If I show up it will be sometime between 11-12. My son has a parade to be in that day, wife said just go rideing, but you know how that works. Women say one thing, but mean something else. If you decide to go give me a call, I will PM you my number. I live 5 miles from the place, and you almost have to drive past my house to get their. I won't go rideing alone, and I don't have anybody that wants to go yet.

A big spring ride would be tits. Mine will be together soon. We should do a winter ride!! My favorite time to ride.

seems like getting alot of people together never happens or people bail out from going. there are so many people is the ohio area its unreal.

Most ppl hate riding in winter too. :loco: Whats better than slamming the back tires into a drift and throwin a 20ft high rooster?

gonna head down to bear creek saturday mourning for a lil riding for a bit should be fun

Back