'99 pics

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JonS

Reaction score
Here ya go. Not nearly as sweet as most I've seen on this site, but I'll get there.

100_0243.jpg

100_0244.jpg

100_0245.jpg

100_0247.jpg

100_0248.jpg

thanks folks. i try to take real good care of it.

99warriornj: not too good. if i pop the front up it jars the heck out of you when it comes down. i heard that i could switch to blaster shocks to achieve the same drop. sure does handle great on the trails though.

blkblzr01 said:
thanks folks. i try to take real good care of it.

99warriornj: not too good. if i pop the front up it jars the heck out of you when it comes down. i heard that i could switch to blaster shocks to achieve the same drop. sure does handle great on the trails though.

^ i bet having that front lowered is not helping out at all on the landing off a wheelie.

i'll measure my blaster shocks and tell ya how long they are if you want me too... that'll tell you if it'll give you about the same drop

warriorgirl09 said:
i'll measure my blaster shocks and tell ya how long they are if you want me too... that'll tell you if it'll give you about the same drop

well, you can if you like. no big deal right now. i don't plan on doing that shock swap until after the first of the year anyway when i can get a chance to ride it more. thanks.

14.5 in the front 15 rear is the blaster setup. So, Fronts will work but won't give you any drop, rear is wayyy to long.

deadlastracing said:
14.5 in the front 15 rear is the blaster setup. So, Fronts will work but won't give you any drop, rear is wayyy to long.

well, i guess the guy that told me that they'd lower it didn't know anything. just some know it all from the local track anyway. oh well, how else could i lower other than using the blocks?

Humm, depends on how low you wanna go. You plan om flat trackin this thing? Why you wanna lower the front end? 1st generation warriors have 14" fronts. TRX250x and 300EX have 13" fronts. Kawa Bayou 300 has 12.75 fronts. Most Suzuki's are know to have relatively short front shock setups. Lt250 has 13.5" fronts. Stock shocks are also set up according to weight of machine too, so that all effects rebound and cushioning.

yeah, i know thats why i got them. i ran flat track once to try it out and decided i didn't have the means to fix the quad when it broke. leaning toward a set of a-arms/shock combo.

well, figured i would just keep this thread updated with my pics instead of making a new one.

nearly got all my mess put together. gotta adjust the a-arms, hook up the brake lines, and put the plastics back on.

anyway here:

100_0346.jpg

100_0349.jpg

100_0350.jpg

100_0351.jpg

looks like i'll need to order that G-Force axle sooner than i wanted to, but i'll just be closer to finishing this thing. bout to pick up some Works shocks soon as well.

Damn man, you got a nice quad your puttin together there! You got SS brake lines too, I'm jealous.

thanks man. it's getting there. the lines are actually SpeedLinez and they came with the control arms. and don't be jealous because i'd still love to have your engine setup and for it to be as clean as your quad.

Back