ticket time

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

87warrior

Reaction score
ok me and a frend went riding monday to find out the police was sitting at the othrend of the trails wating to get someone for being on a bike lol and they did my buddie thomas on his new crf450. i was behind him beacouse of the dust sencs no rain in a while here and he was ahead of me a good 100 yards and he went under ths bridge for the main road and i finally came along and i peaked around the cornor and saw him holding his bike on the ground to get vin # for the ass hole cop that got him and i took off back in the woods and i hid my bike took all my riding gear off and hidd my bike in the woods and walked overe ther to see whast going on well he got a ticket and they toed his bike and he got slamed with a $ 300 bill for the toe and storage fee well look waht it says if u ca read it ill try to get new pics in a bit

from what i can see, it says "trespass by" something. so whats the deal? why did he get a ticket? are you not allowed to ride dirtbikes on the trails there or are you not supposed to ride ORV's (bikes and quads) there period?

ok iits trails we made up along time ago and there is no trusspassing signes anywhere in the hole place exeptc for the countyy land thats all fenced in with chail link fence and we were no where near that

then why did he get a ticket? it sounds like it might be a good idea to stay away from there and find a legal place to ride. not trying to rag on you, but im hearing more and more about people riding on the road and in places that they arent supposed to and its starting to piss me off. the people who do that kind of **** are making it harder for the rest of us who ride legally. people wonder why riders (quad and bike) get such a bad wrap and riding areas get closed, but then do stupid **** like ride on the road. sorry, but i dont really find it necessary to ride on a road and, unless it is legal in your state and you have the correct registration and other requirements, you shouldnt do it. thats why they are sometimes referred to as OHV's or Off-Highway Vehicles! like i said, im not ragging on you 87, it sounds like you were riding legally (so long as others dont have a problem with it and its on legal land (not government owned land thats not set aside for riding), but im just tired of hearing about people pissing and moaning because they got into trouble for riding on the road. well, thats my soap box for the day. hope your friend gets his bike out soon. probably gonna cost him a pretty penny though.

we dont ride on the road i push my bike to his house the trails are right behind his house yea i can under stand what u are saying he got his bike today out for 300 there is no leagaly riding place around here for over 100 miles that is not closed down but it sucks ass its a big rock pit

damn. that really sucks. you should see if there are any local clubs you can join and try to get some riding areas set up in your area. would probably be a lot cheaper than getting tickets! it could make the government some money too if they put it on government land (like a state park or something like they have here in missouri) and charge a fee per day (or per year) to ride. try to get some legislation going to get riding areas opened. it would probably be well worth it and others would like it too. you would probably have a lot of support!

all the ppl in my neighbor hood tried to get that happing and we bought a pic of land to make some trails and track and they shut us down and sayed we were doing it with out preminits and other bull **** i had all the papers in my truck and they gave me so much bullshit. well that idea is gone for around here at all there is a club around here but they just go to buds creek in MD and this places it not that far for me maby 20 miles and they got a big chnk of land out in the middel of no where and they are having trouble with the county being ass holes about that to liek every thing eles ok this is wat i get in my neighbor hood half of it is a crack section and the rest is a pot and cooke and ect and ppl are compling about us riding in the trails and the the police are doing nothieg about them but making us look bad i told the judge the last time i had to get my bike back 3 monts ago and i told him whast better for us kids to be doing drugs or not huring anyone enjoying ourselves and having fun riding instad of being a durg dealer he never did answer to it.

man that sucks. sounds like you need to move. lol i cant believe they shot you down setting up your own riding area. really sucks. well good luck

yea we are moving in a year or 2 when i get out of skool we are gona we dont want to go now caouse im in one of the bets county skools there is in va if not fot that i would of ben had 300 achore of mine to build trails on and jumps and a track wehn we do move there thats what im doing it will be mine and my dads place to ride and his frends with there bikes the guy is holding the land for us i might go there sunday and ill get pics of the pace

cool. sounds good. wish i had 300 acres to ride and build on. that would be lots of fun. good luck with that

Advice to your buddy, dont go to court, pay your fine. going to court will do nothing except make you feel like you are 3 inches tall and the world in stepping all over you. I know from experience.

Advice to your buddy, dont go to court, pay your fine. going to court will do nothing except make you feel like you are 3 inches tall and the world in stepping all over you. I know from experience.

if you can point out the obvious and explai yourself
you might be able to get it lowered or dropped

[quote:iuycces7]Advice to your buddy, dont go to court, pay your fine. going to court will do nothing except make you feel like you are 3 inches tall and the world in stepping all over you. I know from experience.

if you can point out the obvious and explai yourself
you might be able to get it lowered or dropped[/quote:iuycces7]

He'll go in with tresspassing, and the cop will make him leave with suggling cocaine out of the vacinity.....

coke?! who's got coke?! lol j/k i dont think they could increase the penalty if he went and pled his case, but im not sure how much good it would do.

we went to coute friday and we were told just not cause anymore prolbums on the streatch again where we race at thay said it was cauing to much dust and i relly dont care if we do we were told if we got a nother complait again we would be put in jail fro him and juvie for me. the judge said he would considder for us to ride back theree if we dont ride on the roads ands cuase any prolbums yay

well i guess (from what i could understand) things turned out okay? is there really nowhere else to ride around there?

there is one other spot but i dont go ringing there cause its wors with old ppl that pull out the 12 guage on you found out the hard way relly sucked and they called the cops and we sat there for hour till they showed up and we got off on that one cause it was our first time being there ppl sayed it was ok to ride ther but evedentally it was not. and last year 3 ppl got killed back there for drug deals so im kinda gona stay away from there. thats it for around here. which suckes ass saen old boring trails

right on. well, not to rag on you or anything, but please slow down when you type. its kinda hard to understand what you are trying to say. that really sucks that you dont have anywhere to ride right now. hope you can work something out.

there is one other spot but i dont go ringing there cause its wors with old ppl that pull out the 12 guage on you found out the hard way relly sucked and they called the cops and we sat there for hour till they showed up and we got off on that one cause it was our first time being there ppl sayed it was ok to ride ther but evedentally it was not. and last year 3 ppl got killed back there for drug deals so im kinda gona stay away from there. thats it for around here. which suckes ass saen old boring trails
see, what did i say!!!!!!!

Back