Short warrior vid

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
there u guys go, it takes a couple seconds to load but tell me what u guys think

For some reason i cant keep a wheelie going any longer than that, can someone give me some tips?

i assume you were in 1st gear... try poping into second, that usally gets alittle longer one. if you really want to go far try shifting wile in a wheelie. (caution if can flip really easy if you shift and give it too much gas ::))

I tried that, and it just puts the front end down, and doesnt keep it up.

well eather your quad has something wrong with it ( i can snag 3rd and it will come up, all i have is a pipe and filter)
or you just aint doing it right. start in first then find your balance point, as soon as you do that change to second, third ect. iv been able to get to 5th so just keep trying ;)

reggie dont feel bad man i suck at wheelies too i can get them for a little longer but not much like i can get it to the balance point and it just dosent seem like it wants to stay there but i think i let off too much i dunno ill keep tryin em...but nice vids man the remind me of my 5 second clips but its all =good man it least we can see it in action.

Thanx dude,ya i tried doing a wheelie in 1st then shifting, and it worked once, i only have like 50ft of my neightbors sports court to try it, so it sux.And i cant do it on the road cuz everyone pretty much hates me lol when i ride at my house i make to much dust and it pisses everyone off.When i shift during a wheelie, am i supposed to use the clutch or not?

Have you done any with your left knee on the back of the seat and your boot in the grab bar? That may help you to get better aquainted with the balance point. And it leaves your right foot to hit the brake and yank you back down if you like. I find it easier in second gear. Let it be barely rolling and then rev it up and pop the clutch. Try it and see what happens.

ya, i had a (modded) raptor 80 that i could wheelie for days by doin that.And i dont have much room, but i will try that.

I've been trying to do it as slow as I can. On mine, it won't actually flip backwards. The grab bar hits and holds it up. Floods out though after several times of standing up.

ya, i noticed in some warrior videos, that they wont actually flip backwards.

Have you done any with your left knee on the back of the seat and your boot in the grab bar? That may help you to get better aquainted with the balance point. And it leaves your right foot to hit the brake and yank you back down if you like. I find it easier in second gear. Let it be barely rolling and then rev it up and pop the clutch. Try it and see what happens.

that way works the best u can find the balance point easy like that and it comes up real quick like that...i feel like im cheatin or sumthin everytime i do that tho haha

I figured I'd keep practicing like that, cheating or not, and practice more the regular way when I'm able to keep it up really good the cheating way. Actually, I practice both and am not too good at either one!

ya, that is the way i will probably learn, but i want to be able to sit and wheelie.

well eather your quad has something wrong with it ( i can snag 3rd and it will come up, all i have is a pipe and filter)
or you just aint doing it right. start in first then find your balance point, as soon as you do that change to second, third ect. iv been able to get to 5th so just keep trying ;)
when you are shifting i assume ur not grabing the clutch right ????

when i do wheelies i use the clutch to switch gears, its better that way you dont have to let off the gas as much.... idk just better for me.

i could probably wheelie forever but im scared to get it up to the balance point, but i dunno :-/

listen reggie you pussy :eek: lol go out and ride a wheelie till you hit the grab bar and then you will see it dont hurt (unless your going like 20...dont ask ::) ) so then you wont be scared to ride wheelies and find your balance point... just wish i had that cord so i could play videos on here and ill show you some wheelies

Back