• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2004 Breeze F/S- good condition-any offers welcome

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

warriorxcr1

Reaction score
Well guys my brother has definatly outgrown this quad. :-[

Only reason for selling is because i would like to buy a new 450r and let my little brother take the warrior over.

Great condition (blue)- not ridden hard. Any offers welcome. I'll post pics up asap.

I'm located in north and south jersey (long story). If theres any questions then shoot me a pm.

Thanks guys- Ant

Yeah a Honda? The YFZ is faster & lighter IMO... But the 450R is a great bike as well, I have been on both. When you ride the YFZ you def feel the power over the R though - the YFZs motor rips and builds revs like *crazy*!!!! The 450R has a nice strong motor too but it just doesnt knock your socks off (its a more smooth gradual thing with the 450R) like the YFZ does when it hits the midrange; hold the **** on then...

Can a Breeze be ridden 'hard'?

j/k

what are you looking to get for it?

anything resonable- make me an offer. im not too stiff on the price, but don't want to sell it too cheap

either the r or the yfz- whatever i get a better deal on basically. i do, however like the 450rs styling alot more than a yfz. I always thought honda was crap but i just like the new 450rs for some stupid reason. one of those things where the bike just hits you and you want it.

im not going away from yami at all. I love my warrior. excellent bikes but i need more power.

I hate that big ass bubble in the front of the 450R, with the YFZs lights removed and the front plastics trimmed it looks nasty!

[quote:ibyu0z46]get the suzuki 450, they just rape all other 450's

No they dont and they are ugly lolol. Not to mention its a VERY BAD idea to buy a quad that JUST came out!!![/quote:ibyu0z46]

good point...and i also forgot the fact that it's a suzuki and...well yeah u know how they are...

any 450 is close. with an hrc kit for 300 bucks i can have 50 horses and ill be quick. Death, the new 450rs dont have the bubble anymore.

The new ltrs are very nice but for that extra cash i can have an hrc kit, tires, bars, and a pipe on a bike that i really like with proven reliability.

any 450 is close. with an hrc kit for 300 bucks i can have 50 horses and ill be quick. Death, the new 450rs dont have the bubble anymore.

The new ltrs are very nice but for that extra cash i can have an hrc kit, tires, bars, and a pipe on a bike that i really like with proven reliability.

And... with the same mods the YFZ will still have 4 more HP, a faster revving motor, and be lighter. The ELECTRIC start YFZ is LIGHTER then the KICK START 450R!! lol. When you remove the YFZs lights and put a kick start kit in you have a quad damn near close to 300LBS putting out more HP!!! How many championships did the YFZ take? What quad was the worlds first documented ATV back flip done on? You got it! YFZ450 w00t!!

and thats why the yfz hasnt won a national championship, and has riders switching to honda?

Grand National Cross Country? Also riders ride who every pays them more bro... lol Countless magazines and reviews say the YFZ motor is more powerful and that it is faster; being on one myself id have to say its true. Have you ridden a YFZ and a 450R for any extended period of time?

I dont know why you are so biased bro but the facts are that:

The YFZ is a faster, lighter, better race machine. I own a Honda and I own Yamahas too - I am not biased at all bro. Your reasoning behind the honda is cause you say the riders are switching to the honda? Ok... lol

very true, i was talking about mx because thats what this quad will be for. my bad on that. how in the whole post am i biased? i even stated that i will get a yfz if the deal comes along.

If anything, most of the magazines are biased. Not about the old 450r but the new one. It "supposedly" puts out smoother better power than the yfz but then loses motor shootouts? The yfz feels different but the performance is not as drastic as you say. For instance, the honda won most of the categories in the dirtwheels shootout but then fell short becuase someone put a .45 second lap time on it? Yes i will agree with you that the yfz is more "race ready" due to better suspension but there is not a big difference when they are stock or modded for mx.

lastly i stated that i will buy a 450r first because i like the look of the bike, NOT becuase they win races. That was a completly immature ass statement disregarding cross country racing and trying to argue with you- my fault. If the hondas and suzukis are winning races in mx (what i want a 450r for) then obviously that places some sort of a opinion of what wins with a good rider.

bottom line i want a 450r for racing mx and I'm not biased, I'm just trying to sell a breeze-lol

very true, i was talking about mx because thats what this quad will be for. my bad on that. how in the whole post am i biased? i even stated that i will get a yfz if the deal comes along.

If anything, most of the magazines are biased. Not about the old 450r but the new one. It "supposedly" puts out smoother better power than the yfz but then loses motor shootouts? The yfz feels different but the performance is not as drastic as you say. For instance, the honda won most of the categories in the dirtwheels shootout but then fell short becuase someone put a .45 second lap time on it? Yes i will agree with you that the yfz is more "race ready" due to better suspension but there is not a big difference when they are stock or modded for mx.

lastly i stated that i will buy a 450r first because i like the look of the bike, NOT becuase they win races. That was a completly immature ass statement disregarding cross country racing and trying to argue with you- my fault. If the hondas and suzukis are winning races in mx (what i want a 450r for) then obviously that places some sort of a opinion of what wins with a good rider.

bottom line i want a 450r for racing mx and I'm not biased, I'm just trying to sell a breeze-lol

hahahaha See now I would disagree with them - I feel that the 450R has better rear stock suspension then the YFZ but that the YFZ motor feels way more powerful - it is def a clear differance. They are both great bikes.

[quote:eh71sd4c]and thats why the yfz hasnt won a national championship, and has riders switching to honda?

His name's Bill Ballance. Google it.[/quote:eh71sd4c]

^^^^ i allready stated i was only talking about mx.

its called reading- google that

[quote:1230ybuz]very true, i was talking about mx because thats what this quad will be for. my bad on that. how in the whole post am i biased? i even stated that i will get a yfz if the deal comes along.

hahahaha See now I would disagree with them - I feel that the 450R has better rear stock suspension then the YFZ but that the YFZ motor feels way more powerful - it is def a clear differance. They are both great bikes.[/quote:1230ybuz]

bottom line very true- great bikes

im waiting for 2007 to get my new 450.. waiting to see if the honda/yami's are fuel injected like the ltr is.. it will probably be yami or suzuki for me though, for sponsorship reasons..

I didnt see it because you posted a minute before me, most likely because I was typing my response.

Google that.

Back