Zoom zoom carb?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ridgerunner

Reaction score
I got a free 03 warrior from my girlfriends uncle, he moved away and it's been sittin in his dad's yard for 3 years and hasn't been started or anything. it just sit out there to rot but anyways everything seemed fine except the carb and while I had it apart my cuz ran by and stepped on it breaking the float and something else idk what it's called so I just decided to order a new carb off eBay from zoom zoom parts for 65 bucks anybody ever used one???? I also went ahead and got new chain,oil and air filter, plug and battery.

Zoom zoom is great, does that warrior have an aftermarket exhaust?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Then you will probably need a 150, 152.5 or 155 main jet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My warrior needed some new parts when I got it. It had been setting a few years, so I just went ahead and purchased a new carb for it from Zoom Zoom. It seems to ba a little rich at idle, maybe one step rich on the jet, I might want to change this to keep carbon down.
I also used a zoom zoom stator. I believe it came from zoom zoom. It was new and cost 45 bucks with gasket. Purchased off e-bay. Works great.

I did have to take the fuel bowl off. The float needle was stuck. Also the air bleed screw was screwed all the way in on my Zoom Zoom Carb. These issue's did not cause me any problems, but for someone who may not know what to do this could have been a big headache.

Latest posts

Back