You've been NAUGHTY!!!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

boxhead

Reaction score
This one includes every little place that the DNR claims to be illegal, such as the small 'playgrounds' off the side of trails or on powerline trails. Let's at least stay off residential private property though! ;D

Closing the good half of Gladwin last year really pissed me off! Down with Granholm!!!!!!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

haha i have to eveytime i ride for a little while then my trails go so far back who knows who owns it

98% illegal, and lonnie, if you want to take the trip to crystal lake and get some sand riding in, lemme know, ITS ILLEGAL but one of the best spots i have found in jersey so far.

Yea I'd like to try it our one day. I rode at Heritage sand quary about two weeks ago out side Sea Side Heights on 37 and that place had quite a few good dunes there as well. Hopefully I'll get a truck in the next couple weeks so i can get my self around. Dam Vegas ate up my last truck fund. ::)

Amsterdam is better than vegas! The only problem is that what happens there stays in you for a month!!! ;D

legal..... wats legal, ther r no legal riden spots, just those really nice trails that have maximum security signs n a old redneck with his rusted ford n a 12guage shot gun,

YES RUBEN WHAT happens in VEGAS STAYS IN VEGAS AS IN ALL YOUR ******* MONEY AND YOUR CAR TITLE :mad:

Back