You guys are retarded

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

warriorkid

Reaction score
What is it with screwin with my name and signature and ****. How bout u guys grow some nuts, and say **** to me instead of ****** with my profile!

What is it with screwin with my name and signature and ****. How bout u guys grow some nuts, and say **** to me instead of ****** with my profile!

Lol ok who did it... Its not just you man take a chill pill the mods **** around all the time ive had it done to me too... Eassssssy man its a joke.

ive been busy with school, LOL yea right. Im slowly getin out of quads, after i practiced at my track (MX) i just havent wanted to ride since. So im trying to get a kart to race. And this weekend im gettin my racecar, so i dont know. Just been busy with other things.

Wow! Lighten up, man...

...and I thought I was uptight!

they do that **** to me all the time... take a look it says somethin about me bieng a looser in there somwhere... i dont care tho I'd do it if i had the power to too lol

well it gets old after a while. If someone is gonna do stupid **** atleast say it to my face, and not be a little pussy about it.

Doug why is it that u can be cooler than **** one minute, then all of a sudden be a dick?

And 2xtreme who the hell said i check my profile continually, it says all the stuff they wrote on the side of the screen.

Doug why is it that u can be cooler than **** one minute, then all of a sudden be a dick?

... WTF are you talking about? I was just making fun of people arguing on the internet (because it’s ******* stupid) not you in particular. If you don’t want to ride me jump the **** off my cock :mad:!

hahahahahaha, that was funny. I dont care as much if people screw with my profile, but its that u dont do **** about it, u just let people do whatever the **** they want.

I let people do what they want with in reason and with the understanding that people need to get along and take a joke once and a while on here. This isn’t Elementary school where I need to slap everyone’s hand for every naughty thing they do wrong; I am not a baby sitter!

well all im sayin is that people have done many things to me be4. example: logging me out, ****** with profile countless times, and changing my password. And how many times have u said to knock it off, not a one ****** time.

YEAH DEATH WHT THE HELL IS THE MATTER WITH YOU!!!!! maybe you should start being the babysitter

well all im sayin is that people have done many things to me be4. example: logging me out, ****** with profile countless times, and changing my password. And how many times have u said to knock it off, not a one ****** time.

Your personal quarrels and relationships with site members entail really none of my responsibilities as the web administrator of this forum. If for some reason you don’t get along with other members and for w/e reason they don’t like you its not enough fodder to feed me and delegate a reaction to get involved in personal vendettas...

Once again man my job is to keep this site running not solve personal and multi level relation problems thus I’m still not a babysitter! Go ahead and call me what you will and say that I’m not doing a good job as an administrator I am pretty sure most others would feel differently. This forum is unique in the way that I do permit freedom of expression/speech and other activities (not like any other forum) I am not taking away from that ideology because you can’t make nice-nice with some people. If I were to get involved with your problems with other people then I would have to step in and get involved with everyone’s; there has to be a balance, I don’t play favorites, and I treat everyone equal with the same restrictions and attention.

Back