Yoshimura Exahaust

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

timmey27

Reaction score
Hey Guys,
My buddy jus bought a yoshimura pipe and i ****** love the sound of it, he bought 1 for his z400, but what do u think of a yoshimura pipe on a rappy 350?

well dude, im not sure wether to get the full sytem or a slip on?..not really sure..what do u think, and what do u think is the best bang for the buck?

The yoshi would be a great pipe for a rappy 350 and the slip on would be basically the same and the full system. What ever you posses

It gives a strong midrange and top end increase, and even more top end if you get the full system. The slipon and full system are totally different in behavior, i've ran both with the yoshi.

Well im gonna be the 1st one here with a 2006 rappy 350 ;D....and im prolly gonna get the yoshi full system because I here its ****** awesome!!!!!

Theres alot of people getting yoshi's anymore. It what im getting soon, you can get tehm for 279.99 plus free shipping out of rockymountain for a slip on. Thats the cheapest i have seen it.

Well im gonna be the 1st one here with a 2006 rappy 350 ;D....and im prolly gonna get the yoshi full system because I here its ****** awesome!!!!!

their is someone else with an 06 rappy on the site. ::)

[quote:et3ucy4c]Well im gonna be the 1st one here with a 2006 rappy 350 ;D....and im prolly gonna get the yoshi full system because I here its ****** awesome!!!!!

their is someone else with an 06 rappy on the site. ::)[/quote:et3ucy4c]
no i think it was just powder coated a arms

Welp my yoshi will be here early this week guys! Anyone wanna buy a DG full system?, ill let it go for 115 plus shipping. LOL advertising.

Back